Transfers To My Bank Account Are Canceled !

adnaneadnane Member Posts: 8
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
hello,
here is my problem, transfers from paypal to the bank account is canceled and returned to my account, and transfers to this account are stopped,
Please, I want this fixed if possible because it's urgent

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    adnane wrote:

hello,
    here is my problem, transfers from paypal to the bank account is canceled and returned to my account, and transfers to this account are stopped,
    Please, I want this fixed if possible because it's urgent

Hello,

I see you have a payment as of May 4th. Can you please PM me with the payment details of the transfer that did not go through.

• adnaneadnane Member Posts: 8
    David wrote:

Hello,

I see you have a payment as of May 4th. Can you please PM me with the payment details of the transfer that did not go through.

Thank you David PM sent :)
    hi,
    i have contacted paypal this is the message from paypal,

###################################################################
    Your bank transfer of xxxx.xx USD could not be performed due to incorrect banking information stored on your PayPal account.

To avoid a future release, remove your bank account to your PayPal account and save it by checking that all information is correct. We suggest you contact customer service at your bank so that you confirm this information.

To remove your bank account:

1. Log into your PayPal account.
    2. Click on 'Preferences' at the top of the page.
    3. Click on the link 'My money' then 'Update' opposite 'bank accounts'.
    4. Select the bank account to delete, then click 'Delete'.
    5. Once again, click 'Delete'.

Once your account deleted, you can save it again by going to the 'Preferences' from your PayPal account.

Thank you for contacting us. You have questions? You can find all your answers by clicking on the "Customer Service" at the bottom of any PayPal page.
    adnane wrote:

hi,
    i have contacted paypal this is the message from paypal,

###################################################################
    Your bank transfer of xxxx.xx USD could not be performed due to incorrect banking information stored on your PayPal account.

To avoid a future release, remove your bank account to your PayPal account and save it by checking that all information is correct. We suggest you contact customer service at your bank so that you confirm this information.

To remove your bank account:

1. Log into your PayPal account.
    2. Click on 'Preferences' at the top of the page.
    3. Click on the link 'My money' then 'Update' opposite 'bank accounts'.
    4. Select the bank account to delete, then click 'Delete'.
    5. Once again, click 'Delete'.

Once your account deleted, you can save it again by going to the 'Preferences' from your PayPal account.

Thank you for contacting us. You have questions? You can find all your answers by clicking on the "Customer Service" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Hey,

I am currently looking into this for you. I will respond and continue our conversation in the private message.

Thanks for your patience.

thank you David

Hello,
    I saw people on the forum who had the same problem and the solution was to change the code, bank account, I am looking to do the same change of bank account, because it is impossible to simply remove the account bank account paypal, and if I did not register to automatic transfers, I suffered a loss of about $ 1,000 per day,
    Thank you kindly change my account number
    cordially
    adnane wrote:

thank you David

Hello,
    I saw people on the forum who had the same problem and the solution was to change the code, bank account, I am looking to do the same change of bank account, because it is impossible to simply remove the account bank account paypal, and if I did not register to automatic transfers, I suffered a loss of about $ 1,000 per day,
    Thank you kindly change my account number
    cordially

Hey,

As I explained in the private message, this is an issue on paypal's side. At this point we suggest that you perform the procedure that paypal gave you instructions for.