Which difference shipping address and home address in register account

Today, I can register account payoneer,

I met trouble, on part personal detail have option home address, Ok, I filled it

But when I click check box "Click here and fill in this section ONLY if your shipping address is different from above or you want your card shipped to a PO Box"

and filled litle address diffirence above then Payoneer dont accept it and tell me it diffirence.

What's happen? If you see diffence why they give me this check box.

Thank you for your application for a Payoneer account.

Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to process your application with the address and ID information that you provided. We see that you have provided an ID that is from a different country than your billing and shipping address. Please note that when approved, we will ship the card to where you permanently live.

Please provide us with a copy of your government-issued photo ID. You can scan/take a photograph of your documents and attach them to your reply to this e-mail. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.

In addition, please follow one of these two options:

1. If you are living permanently in the country that you have on your ID, then please provide your home address for both billing and shipping purposes in that country:
    • Street Address Line 1 (limit to 30 characters):
    • Street Address Line 2 (limit to 30 characters):
    • City/State:
    • Zip/Postal Code:

1. If you are living in the country of your application on a permanent basis, please provide either a government-issued ID from that country or a copy of a recent utility bill that has your name and the address as appears on your application (examples of utility bills we accept are gas, water, electric, home telephone, cable bill, etc.). If you have neither of these, please fill out the address request in option #1.

Need more help? Please reply to this message, contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form , and/or chat live with us Sunday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (EST).

They want to me update information. Two option, I was born Vietnam but I lived and studying at malaysia now. Which should I choose option?

Comments