Add Balance for each transaction

Fenhris
Fenhris Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

There should be a balance column for each transaction on the "View transactions" link of the account information, can´t believe theres no such thing, every bank or such shows the amount of balance at every transaction, Payooner only shows the current balance, so theres no way to know how much balance you had at a certain transaction or time, so in the end we have to be writing the balance for each transaction to keep track of the money. Even if I dowload a monthly statement, theres no way to see the balance of the account at the moment of each transaction, as I said, I can´t believe there´s no such thing, never seen a Account statement with that missing.

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The balance shown on the rightmost column is of the current balance, after a transaction was made.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Fenhris
    edited February 2014

The column at the rightmost its the "Credits" column, it only shows the credits made to my account, the "Balance?" column shown at the picture was placed by me as an example, it doesnt exist.

There are only 2 Columns "Debits" and "Credits" Theres no Balance Column.

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the confusion - I see now.

Note that you can always see your current balance at the top (card balance).

Thank you for the suggestion - we are currently working on a whole new look for "My Account", which should be available soon. We'll add this to the suggestions!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Fenhris

Yeah, I know I can see my current balance, but that doesnt help, since I nee to see the balance for each transaction, seeing my current balnce only lets me know what I have, and I need to see what I had to keep track of the money, I hope this gets implemented since that´s a major flaw, first time I see a bank statement withouth it.

• Fenhris

Can´t believe this hasn´t been added, it is a indispensable data, present in all banking accounts, FIRST TIME EVER that I see this fail.

• silverlining098
    silverlining098 Member Posts: 2

I completely agree. This should be a basic feature.

The current scheme doesn't allow users to confirm that right amount has been deposited or withdrawn from the account.

They have to remember or make notes of previous balances, which is such a crazy idea.

Can't believe such a fundamental aspect of book keeping is missing from the website.

It also raises suspicion that Payoneer is trying make it difficult for users to clearly see the exact amounts of fees involved in each transaction.

• Nexton
    Nexton Member Posts: 6

Yes, please add these at least to the monthly reports.

- starting balance at the beginning of the month

- running balance after each transaction

- ending balance at the end of the month

I also suggested these to be added more than an year ago, but at the time got an reply that Payoneer is considering..

• Nexton
    Nexton Member Posts: 6

Adding running balance column would be great addition to the monthly statments too. If you want to make it perfect add monthly starting and ending balances too!