Payoneer in Indonesia

mrmahdi75
mrmahdi75 Member Posts: 2

morning all good friends all arounds the worlds, my name is muhammad mahdi s.psi from indonesia and i just start working as a payoneer sales freelance marketing in indonesia regions markets and can anybody tell me how all of my payoneer clients in indonesia can savings their money to payoneer everyday? without their have to pay a 30$ transfer fee from the indonesia local banks to payoneer?. Where exactly the payoneer representative office in indonesia?. Or we payoneer account holder have to savings the money through boa bank in jakarta?. Please somebody can give me this all informations? cost i have to explain to all my clients while iam make a sales presentations everydays.

thanks.

respectfully yours,

muhammad mahdi s.psi

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We don't have an office in Indonesia.

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• mrmahdi75
    mrmahdi75 Member Posts: 2

dear romi, thanks for your info about payoneer fast to and i am thanks to you for this, and through this letter i would like to ask another questions to you or to payoneer company in USA. How to apply to payoneer for become an outsourcing or broker agents for handle all payoneer savings money everyday from payoneer mastercard holder in indonesia so they can be easily savings their money everyday to their own payoneer account in boa bank usa, new york. How to start this my good will for me to help and support to all my clients in indonesia.

And another questions is did our payoneer account number are exist in boa bank head office in jakarta indonesia?, i need this all informations for support my selling activity in indonesia promote and sell payoneer for more new members for payoneer in indonesia. So all payoneer mastercard holder in indonesia can get more easily to savings their money to payoneer everyday, weeks or months to their own payoneer. please reply to me soon as you have any convenient time working hours to me via my email, [email protected] and please visits my blogs if you have time http://payoneerhouseindonesia.blogspot.com for your evaluations further. thanks

respectfully yours,

muhammad mahdi s.psi

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the suggestion and initiative, but we're not currently offering such a partnership. We have business partnership with companies who are looking for a way to pay their employees and payees.

You can promote Payoneer in Indonesia by using our Refer a Friend program and spreading the word. Read more here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-participate-in-the-refer-a-friend-program/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter