Verification Documents

RockerRocker Member Posts: 8
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
Respected Payoneer department,
when i got my debit card for the first time, i asked my friend to send me some amount to check if my account really gets funded, he sent me 20$ from virtual visa card, it got funded in 2 days, then i bought a 100$ virtual visa card my self to fund my debit card, when i funded it, it said waiting approval then it said missing information and i needed to contact customer support, i contacted them and they told me to send documents for verification, i sent them following,

1- Virtual visa card screenshot
2- Email where i bought virtual visa card (Screenshot)
3- Transaction where it showed payment made to Payoneer
4- Front and back copy of debit card
5- My national id card copy

But the problem was occurring when i attached my debit card n id card photo copy in email, when i sent the email, i got this error and email was not sent,

----- Forwarded Message -----

This is the Spam & Virus Firewall at barracuda.payoneer.com.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<[email protected]>: message size 15032797 exceeds size limit 10485760 of
    server 192.168.0.191[192.168.0.191]

So i uploaded these files on mediafire and sent them the link. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now for my account to be funded.
This is the account and payment detail.

Payment ID Number: 3950353 Private Payment Verification Documents (LTK529018284168X)

Please, its my request to verify docs and fund my account, if i am having problem funding on 100$ then what will happen to me if i fund more then 1000$?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Your documents have been received, and transferred to our payment department. You will receive a reply within the next 24 hours.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • RockerRocker Member Posts: 8
    i got this message from your customer support representative,

Unfortunately, payment 3950353 has already expired and therefore can not be approved.

Please initiate a new payment. Now that we have all the requested documents, the process will be smoother.

We apologize for any unconvinced this may have caused.

Sincerely,

David

so i made new transfer with the payment id :4012009

can you plz make this process fast? i ve been waiting for 3 weeks now for my account to be funded
    Thank you,

I will contact our payment department and make sure it's processed within the next 24 hours.
    Nissim
  • RockerRocker Member Posts: 8
    Thank you. My payment status changed to Processed! But it will take 4 days to load money on my account :(
    But thanks for verifying my payment. :)
    @Rocker: The payment has been completed, and the funds are not available on your card.
    Nissim