Payoneer Referral Reward Issue

poorbd
poorbd Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Dear Sir/Madam

As per the rules, if anyone take payoneer card through referral after loading 100 both sides supposed to get $25 as referral reward. After writing review about payoneer in my blog, We are not allowed to see who is getting the referral reward. Couple of our closest friends did not get the referral reward after loading $100, and some of them did get the referral reward in between 24 hours and 48 hours. If I tried to contact the support, they told me wait 30 days. Payoneer also is not allowing us to see where we are getting the referral reward from, which referral reward are in process, and can be found within the next 30 days. We believe that Payoneer is trusted company, so we would like to see detailed information of referral reward in dashboard, like- where, when, from which card we are getting the referral reward. Unless, customers may lose their confidence from Payoneer.

Thanks & Regards

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions!

Please note that our referral program is managed and monitored by another company and not directly by Payoneer - you can view your pending and then given rewards. We always let our cardholders know that it may take up to 30 business days for rewards to appear in the account, since it is also up to the second company (they do the reports, data etc).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter