Liberty Reserve

I would really love you guys to work with Liberty Reserve. Bcoz most of young generation is using Liberty Reserve and they want their money to be cashed out, so we always have to use money exchanger. And it is kinda risky, depends upon the exchanger you are dealing with. So it will be easy for us if you become partners with Liberty Reserve. image' />

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Rocker wrote:

I would really love you guys to work with Liberty Reserve. Bcoz most of young generation is using Liberty Reserve and they want their money to be cashed out, so we always have to use money exchanger. And it is kinda risky, depends upon the exchanger you are dealing with. So it will be easy for us if you become partners with Liberty Reserve. image' />

Hey,

Thanks for coming to our forums.

We appreciate your feedback and I will pass on your suggestion.

• kR105kR105 Posts: 1Member
    Rocker wrote:

I second this request! :D
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    kR105 wrote:

I second this request! :D

Welcome and thanks for coming to our forums.

We appreciate your input and I have passed on your request.

• rukshanrukshan Posts: 6Member
    Yes, I also use Liberty Reserve and like to see a connection with Payoneer.
  • satihsatih Posts: 6Member
    edited May 2012
    The power of LR lies in the fact that they don't officially connect their funds to actual money, all transactions are within LR system only, so no one can tell them what they can and can't do with, lets call LR funds, "system points". Real money translates into LR and back only via unofficial exchangers (which use their LR accounts), so I really doubt LR will allow to make direct transactions to any external system except another LR account.
  • yosi247yosi247 Posts: 1Member
    you can do LR to payoneer Card here: centregold.com

Just ask them to link the card that you have to them

Good luck
  • RBenardRBenard Posts: 14Beta Tester ✭✭
    satih wrote:

The power of LR lies in the fact that they don't officially connect their funds to actual money, all transactions are within LR system only, so no one can tell them what they can and can't do with, lets call LR funds, "system points". Real money translates into LR and back only via unofficial exchangers (which use their LR accounts), so I really doubt LR will allow to make direct transactions to any external system except another LR account.

Additionally, LR transactions aren't covered by any kind of banking or financial protection, plus their policies don't allow any kind of fraur or money laundering protection wich makes them sucesiptibles to fraud.
    I'm a Freelancer Web Developer
    www.rafaelbenard.com
  • hunlionhunlion Posts: 7Member
    yes it's great if payoneer work with libertyreserve
  • Oswaldo CarabañoOswaldo Carabaño Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    I'll really really love that payoneer work with liberty reserve :D
  • webmakerwebmaker Posts: 2Member
    After latest news of Centregold about the discontinue of issuing and making transaction with Payoneer, we are left without any chance to use Liberty Reserve with this great debit card. My business will risk to vanish if Centregold will do that on 30th September. I use Payoneer a lot and i never imagine my life without it :(

Please Payoneer administrators rethink your disagreement with Centregold, i do not know the main reasons for that but we are ready for any fees rising or anything to keep Payoneer close as much as possible to Liberty Reserve users which are a big part of online business market.
  • yulda03yulda03 Posts: 2Member
    webmaker wrote:

After latest news of Centregold about the discontinue of issuing and making transaction with Payoneer, we are left without any chance to use Liberty Reserve with this great debit card. My business will risk to vanish if Centregold will do that on 30th September. I use Payoneer a lot and i never imagine my life without it :(

Please Payoneer administrators rethink your disagreement with Centregold, i do not know the main reasons for that but we are ready for any fees rising or anything to keep Payoneer close as much as possible to Liberty Reserve users which are a big part of online business market.

Yes, I also wait for this reason, why payoneer discontinue with centregold