Payment Not Deducted

mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
edited June 2011 in Ask The Community
Take my money :):)
Hey guys i made a POS payment that went OK . But the money where not deducted from my payoneer account !
Check it and fix it .....i know is not pleasent to cry for money even it is me or you .
Here are the detaills :
1. Payoneer mail same as here
2. CC ends with XXXX (Edited by Admin: Please don't post card details :))
Transaction auth : 999125
Amount 7.67 EURO ( around 12$ )
Sellert ID : 133053595
Date : today

So take you money from my account ....i really don't like to use what i don;t own .My account ballance don't reflect the purchase , balance was not deducted and transaction don;t apear in transaction list and that is instantly !
Cheers !

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mircea wrote:

Hey guys i made a POS payment that went OK . But the money where not deducted from my payoneer account !
    Check it and fix it .....i know is not pleasent to cry for money even it is me or you .
    Here are the detaills :
    1. Payoneer mail same as here
    2. CC ends with XXXX (Edited by Admin: Please don't post card details :))
    Transaction auth : 999125
    Amount 7.67 EURO ( around 12$ )
    Sellert ID : 133053595
    Date : today

So take you money from my account ....i really don't like to use what i don;t own .My account ballance don't reflect the purchase , balance was not deducted and transaction don;t apear in transaction list and that is instantly !
    Cheers !

Hey Mircea,

Thanks for your honesty :)

If a payment looks like it has not been charged, it is normally the result of a slight delay in the system (your transaction list can take up to 6 hours to update). Odds are that the system will update on its own and resolve the issue (everything looks fine at the moment).

The actual funds lost (or gained) is not what would bother us in a situation like this (even though it's important), the main issue would be an inconsistency in the system and making sure it doesn't occur in the future. I do not believe, however, that this is the case here. It just looks like the system hadn't updated at the time of your post.

If you believe that your transaction list/available balance still doesn't add up, please PM me the details and I'll look into it right away.

(Note: I edited out your card number, for security reasons. Even if it's just the last 4 digits, we highly recomment not to post any sensitive account information, for your own security ;))
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mirceamircea Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Mircea,

Thanks for your honesty :)

If a payment looks like it has not been charged, it is normally the result of a slight delay in the system (your transaction list can take up to 6 hours to update). Odds are that the system will update on its own and resolve the issue (everything looks fine at the moment).

The actual funds lost (or gained) is not what would bother us in a situation like this (even though it's important), the main issue would be an inconsistency in the system and making sure it doesn't occur in the future. I do not believe, however, that this is the case here. It just looks like the system hadn't updated at the time of your post.

If you believe that your transaction list/available balance still doesn't add up, please PM me the details and I'll look into it right away.

(Note: I edited out your card number, for security reasons. Even if it's just the last 4 digits, we highly recomment not to post any sensitive account information, for your own security ;))

It did updated in the end after 15h :rolleyes: . I did ring a bell because after few hours yesterday i did another purchase on same pos that was deducted in a flash ...same merchant (grocery store) .All looks fine now .
    Cheers!