No Support Reply From Last 2 Days

Ahsan IdrisiAhsan Idrisi Member Posts: 6
my account is not approved but there is no answer from support
My account is showing "Your card has not been approved yet." i have contacted your support twice, and i was unable to open your live chat on Firefox 11. I posted two inquiries on your site but there is no reply even after 2 days, Very slow response from your support...

Actually i need to get my card soon and also need to connect it to PayPal account.

Also one more question, my name on Odesk is "Ahsan Idrisi" which is kind of my Designer nick name but i applied the card with my full name which is "Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz". Does this matter or not......

Also please guide me that how can i connect this Payoneer Card with my PayPal current account or if i have to make a new one with the help of a friend in US...

Please help me out

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Ahsan,

Thanks for joining our forum, and for choosing Payoneer! It generally takes a few business days to review your application, after which you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details. I do apologize for any delay.

You can apply for our US Payment Service, which will allow you to receive US ACH transfers directly to your Payoneer card (once issued). I will send you an e-mail with further details on the service.

Note: The name is not an issue, so long as you applied for Payoneer with your legal name.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer