Charges...

kisseskisses Member Posts: 12
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
hello Admin,

this is my first time receiving money through payoneer Mastercard, and it says from the email my card loaded $450.30,and i choose the immediate way and i will be charges $5 for that,but when i try to check my balance i was wondering why its only $415 left. Could you please explain where $35 goes?and what is the minimum amount that i have to left on my mastercard?please response:( ! LTK529018829622X thats my ticket n#. thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

A complete list of pricing and fees can be viewed on your My Account page. Also, any fees applied to your account will be displayed on your transaction list. I believe the fee in question is the annual fee for your account.

As I have answered here, I will release your ticket. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • kisseskisses Member Posts: 12
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

A complete list of pricing and fees can be viewed on your My Account page. Also, any fees applied to your account will be displayed on your transaction list. I believe the fee in question is the annual fee for your account.

As I have answered here, I will release your ticket. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

thank you sir...
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome!
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer