Loading Card Problem

hichamovhichamov Posts: 25Member
hello

please can you check what's wrong on this transaction :

payment reference : 2351663

everything went ok and the load on my payoneer card was confirmed... the strange thing is that i didn't got any email from you!!

please any help.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hichamov wrote:

hello

please can you check what's wrong on this transaction :

payment reference : 2351663

everything went ok and the load on my payoneer card was confirmed... the strange thing is that i didn't got any email from you!!

please any help.

Hey,

Please contact our Customer Support department so that they may go over the payment with you and explain the status. If there are any further issues please let me know.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • hichamovhichamov Posts: 25Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Please contact our Customer Support department so that they may go over the payment with you and explain the status. If there are any further issues please let me know.

Thanks,

i already did yesterday.. but there is no answer... i don't know which other informations is needed... it's not the first time i load the card...
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hichamov wrote:

i already did yesterday.. but there is no answer... i don't know which other informations is needed... it's not the first time i load the card...

E-mails can take up to 2 business days to be answers. You can try telephone or Live Chat support, they are both available now.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • hichamovhichamov Posts: 25Member
    thank you nissim i contacted them yesterday, thank you for your answers