Where Is My Money ?

LouLou22LouLou22 Member Posts: 3
I checked my balance online a few days ago because I needed to withdraw money. I had around $1000 in my account.

I just tried to withdraw 3 different time from 2 different ATM's and was told insufficient funds. I run home to check my account and the balance is only $150. Where has my money gone ? I travel in two days and that is all the money I have in the world. What the heck is going on here. I am absolutely furious.

And sorry I can't wait 4 days for customer service to get back to me ........... that's if they do get back to me which doesn't always happen. And I don't really have 90 days to into a dispute between the bank's ATM's and Payoneer.

Hoping you find the problem immediately and put my money back in my account.

Comments

• LouLou22LouLou22 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2012
    And the receipts that came out said cancelled. I am constantly checking my transactions list here and it hasn't showed up there, so why is my balance not correct ? You only have to have a quick look at credits and debits for the last two months and there was certainly more money going in than coming out. I really hope I don't have to stress over this and take ages to have access to MY money.

LTK529019037500X
  • LouLou22LouLou22 Member Posts: 3
    LouLou22 wrote:

And the receipts that came out said cancelled. I am constantly checking my transactions list here and it hasn't showed up there, so why is my balance not correct ? You only have to have a quick look at credits and debits for the last two months and there was certainly more money going in than coming out. I really hope I don't have to stress over this and take ages to have access to MY money.

LTK529019037500X

After much panic, withdrawls have shown up in my transactions list. Well nothing came out of those ATM'S except receipts with cancelled on them. I have also been charged $2 for withdrawl fees.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    LouLou22 wrote:

After much panic, withdrawls have shown up in my transactions list. Well nothing came out of those ATM'S except receipts with cancelled on them. I have also been charged $2 for withdrawl fees.

I have passed on your ticket to a customer support manager who will send you a chargeback form for you to fill out and send back to us.

We will process the form as quick as possible and send it on, but at that point we really don't have control over the process.

Unfortunately, at this time the only option is for you to file this form and we will send it on to the processor who will review the situation. I understand your frustration but when an ATM does not deliver the money this is the process that has to be taken and it takes some time.

• GhicaGhica Member Posts: 1
    Same problem i had too .

I tried to withdraw 2 times $140 and $130 from ATM and was told insufficient funds. I had check my online account and the balance was $3.62 and on Transactions appear withdrawn $136.50 .
    Where the money went?? Because in my pocket for sure are not !!!:(((
    edited May 2012
    Ghica wrote:

Same problem i had too .

I tried to withdraw 2 times $140 and $130 from ATM and was told insufficient funds. I had check my online account and the balance was $3.62 and on Transactions appear withdrawn $136.50 .
    Where the money went?? Because in my pocket for sure are not !!!:(((

If the ATM did not disperse the money you attempted to withdraw and the funds were taken out your account, please contact our customer support immediately and request to file a chargeback form. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

• lazaruslazarus Member Posts: 2
    This happened to me today. I've already filed a chargeback. By the way, I tried to use an iPhone to fill up the form, but the page didn't work.

Anyway, I have a question. How much time does this chargeback takes usually? I've read in other forum the process took 60 days!!! Do you have an estimate?

Thanks,
    lazarus wrote:

This happened to me today. I've already filed a chargeback. By the way, I tried to use an iPhone to fill up the form, but the page didn't work.

Anyway, I have a question. How much time does this chargeback takes usually? I've read in other forum the process took 60 days!!! Do you have an estimate?

Thanks,

The process can take up to 90 business days (though as you see it usually happens quicker.

We file the chargeback for you with the processor, but they handle the review process. So the time table is really out of our hands at that point.

We appreciate your patience.

• roby22roby22 Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

The process can take up to 90 business days (though as you see it usually happens quicker.

We file the chargeback for you with the processor, but they handle the review process. So the time table is really out of our hands at that point.

We appreciate your patience.

Well i already waite for 39 days ..so i really hope they show up sooner than 90 ...
    roby22 wrote:

Well i already waite for 39 days ..so i really hope they show up sooner than 90 ...

As soon as we hear from the processor we will let you know. We appreciate your patience.

• lazaruslazarus Member Posts: 2
    Ok. I haven't still received a answer from Payoneer, but the money has been returned to my account. I live in Colombia and used a Citibank ATM. Fortunately I didn't have to wait so long, but in the future I'll try to avoid to retire more than few bucks in each transaction.

Thanks all.
    lazarus wrote:

Ok. I haven't still received a answer from Payoneer, but the money has been returned to my account. I live in Colombia and used a Citibank ATM. Fortunately I didn't have to wait so long, but in the future I'll try to avoid to retire more than few bucks in each transaction.

Thanks all.

Glad to hear the money has returned. When this happens it tends to be an issue with the ATM, not the card itself.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to ask.

• pinkpanther87pinkpanther87 Member Posts: 6
    Well today is day 93 for me, and all I keep being told is 'Sorry for the delay' despite being told it would take 'upto 90 days'. I am in the UK and here if your credit card is used fraudulently there is no way they would take upto 90 days to return your money.

I had $150 in total taken - though they tried numerous times for large amount so I incurred a lot of $1 fees - yet I cannot file a claim for these.

I contacted live support yesterday and it is like banging my head against a brick wall. Yes i filed the paperwork with you. Yes i did it in time and yes i have waited 93 days. So where is my money????

Well today is day 93 for me, and all I keep being told is 'Sorry for the delay' despite being told it would take 'upto 90 days'. I am in the UK and here if your credit card is used fraudulently there is no way they would take upto 90 days to return your money.

I had $150 in total taken - though they tried numerous times for large amount so I incurred a lot of $1 fees - yet I cannot file a claim for these.

I contacted live support yesterday and it is like banging my head against a brick wall. Yes i filed the paperwork with you. Yes i did it in time and yes i have waited 93 days. So where is my money????

Hey,

I apologize for your wait and understand your frustration.

I have spoken with our security department and brought this to their attention. You should be hearing from them within the week.

We appreciate your patience in the matter.

David wrote:

Hey,

I apologize for your wait and understand your frustration.

I have spoken with our security department and brought this to their attention. You should be hearing from them within the week.

We appreciate your patience in the matter.

Why should I wait another week when I was told over and over 'up to 90 days' which I might add is already such a long time to wait I have stuck it out and want my money today. I told them this yesterday this has gone on too long and another week is just not good enough.

Why should I wait another week when I was told over and over 'up to 90 days' which I might add is already such a long time to wait I have stuck it out and want my money today. I told them this yesterday this has gone on too long and another week is just not good enough.

Hey,

Please note, I said within the week, meaning by Friday.

I understand your frustration but please recognize we are not the one processing this as I explained above in this post.

We are looking into this for you and will notify you.

David wrote:

Hey,

Please note, I said within the week, meaning by Friday.

I understand your frustration but please recognize we are not the one processing this as I explained above in this post.

We are looking into this for you and will notify you.

Still not heard anything on this if I don't have an email by the end of today as you stated I would do then I have no option but to take this further. This has been going on over 3 months and I have still not gotten my money back.

Still not heard anything on this if I don't have an email by the end of today as you stated I would do then I have no option but to take this further. This has been going on over 3 months and I have still not gotten my money back.

oh and my balance on my new card now just says N/A great!

oh and my balance on my new card now just says N/A great!

ok so looks like one of the amounts taken has gone back in but the other one still hasn't. I filed seperate forms for both amounts but both were pretty much the same amount. I hope they put both back. Fingers crossed

ok so looks like one of the amounts taken has gone back in but the other one still hasn't. I filed seperate forms for both amounts but both were pretty much the same amount. I hope they put both back. Fingers crossed

And... I still only have half the money back that went missing - this is such a joke!

And... I still only have half the money back that went missing - this is such a joke!

Hey,

We are sorry for the delay, there seems to have been a technical issue when refunding the second amount.

Our chargeback department has notified that the issue will be resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

David wrote:

As soon as we hear from the processor we will let you know. We appreciate your patience.

im glad u apreciate my patience which hardly exist , i have come to 49 days and still no money back . I do remember i had same problem with old Epassporte and it was fixed in exactly 21 days of 60 announced . Would be great if u can charge people a fee to speed up proces , it just takes too damn long . Imagine u have ur one month salary withold for 90 days . This would pretty much make you feel our frustration for real not just a customer support line . All im saying is u guys have to find a way to make this move faster . It has become a real stress aka finger crossed to go to an Atm just bec of this problems not to mention i hardly use the card for private loads or afiliates . I just avoid it :(. Please check into my problem .
    edited May 2012
    roby22 wrote:

im glad u apreciate my patience which hardly exist , i have come to 49 days and still no money back . I do remember i had same problem with old Epassporte and it was fixed in exactly 21 days of 60 announced . Would be great if u can charge people a fee to speed up proces , it just takes too damn long . Imagine u have ur one month salary withold for 90 days . This would pretty much make you feel our frustration for real not just a customer support line . All im saying is u guys have to find a way to make this move faster . It has become a real stress aka finger crossed to go to an Atm just bec of this problems not to mention i hardly use the card for private loads or afiliates . I just avoid it :(. Please check into my problem .

I am sorry, I understand your frustration.

Once we file the form it goes to the processor who reviews the dispute. At this point, it is really out of our hands, as soon as we know we update you on the dispute.

Problem solved finally . Money showed up today after 51 days , was able to retraw 'em as normal . thanks !
    roby22 wrote:

Problem solved finally . Money showed up today after 51 days , was able to retraw 'em as normal . thanks !

Great news and thanks for updating everyone.