Problems Accessing My Account - Please Help!

AbderAbder Member Posts: 3
Hi!

Please I have some problems regarding my account, i forgot the password & the answer of the secret question,

its been 3 days I'm trying to recover my account & talking with the customer support, i already sent an email to the support with the national ID scanned both sides & everything they required me, but, still with no answers.

Please can you help? as i need to use the account as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Abderahman

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Abder wrote:

Hi!

Please I have some problems regarding my account, i forgot the password & the answer of the secret question,

its been 3 days I'm trying to recover my account & talking with the customer support, i already sent an email to the support with the national ID scanned both sides & everything they required me, but, still with no answers.

Please can you help? as i need to use the account as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Abderahman

Hey,

Do you mind giving me the ticket number (starts with LTK) that was provided to you when you contacted customer support.

• AbderAbder Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

Hey,

Do you mind giving me the ticket number (starts with LTK) that was provided to you when you contacted customer support.

Hi David!

Thank you for your fast reply!

here is my ticket number : LTK529018989444X

Thanks!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Abder wrote:

Hi David!

Thank you for your fast reply!

here is my ticket number : LTK529018989444X

Thanks!

I have passed on your ticket to a customer support manager, they will respond to your ticket.

• AbderAbder Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

I have passed on your ticket to a customer support manager, they will respond to your ticker.

Thank you David!

I'll be waiting for his answer

Kind Regads

Abder