Payoneer To Bank Withdrawal

nasif123nasif123 Posts: 14Beta Tester ✭✭

Did anyone tried bank withdrawal? If so, how much charge the bank takes?

Comments

• sadarrehmansadarrehman Posts: 40Member

I withdrawn at least 3000$ through payoneer ATM in last 15 days. Did not tried bank transfers as I can't see its option in my payoneer account.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can read about our new Withdrawal to Bank Account service here: http://blog.payoneer.com/updated-us-payment-service-withdraw-to-bank-and-more/

For Bangladesh we support local bank transfers in BDT. There is no charge for the withdrawal, and funds are converted using rates of up to 2.75% above the official mid-market rate.

This is still a pilot service and so is not yet available to all account holders. If you do not have the service available for your account, you can email [email protected] and we will be able to let you know when it is available.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • nasif123nasif123 Posts: 14Beta Tester ✭✭

Hi Nissim,
    Can you tell me from which US Bank the fund would be transferred from?

• flashbackflashback Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote on February 18 2014, 9:58 AM: »

You can read about our new Withdrawal to Bank Account service here: http://blog.payoneer.com/updated-us-payment-service-withdraw-to-bank-and-more/

For Bangladesh we support local bank transfers in BDT. There is no charge for the withdrawal, and funds are converted using rates of up to 2.75% above the official mid-market rate.

This is still a pilot service and so is not yet available to all account holders. If you do not have the service available for your account, you can email [email protected] and we will be able to let you know when it is available.

Nissim, please check your private messages

nasif123 wrote on February 18 2014, 12:52 PM: »

Hi Nissim,
    Can you tell me from which US Bank the fund would be transferred from?

For Bangladesh it's a local transfer, so we'll actually send funds from a local bank in Bangladesh.

Nissim
  • MoinulHossainMoinulHossain Posts: 1Member
    Hi Nissim,

Reference Number: 141014-003493

I made the payment transfer on 30.09.14..still not received..
    Is payoneer is going to be the worst payment service..

More than one month still not received..Is payoneer card is better than transfer??
    @MoinulHossain‌ - we certainly do not have such extended delays with our payments, it's possible this delay is due to an issue with the local banking network in your country.

Please e-mail G[email protected] or also contact us via telephone or live chat for assistance. This is not something that we can help you with on the forum, unfortunately.

Nissim