Expiration Date

jeremyjajeremyja Posts: 7Member
Hi,
How can I know if my card is still active? I used it only once, on june 2010. Now, I want to transfer some funds from odesk but I remember that I read somewhere it can expire if you don't use it. Do you get notified when it happens?

Also, I'm not 100% sure about my PIN code so I'll have to guess few times probably. Will it be considered as transaction failed and charged?

Thanks!

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    jeremyja wrote:

Hi,
    How can I know if my card is still active? I used it only once, on june 2010. Now, I want to transfer some funds from odesk but I remember that I read somewhere it can expire if you don't use it. Do you get notified when it happens?

Also, I'm not 100% sure about my PIN code so I'll have to guess few times probably. Will it be considered as transaction failed and charged?

Thanks!

Hi!

An accoutn is disabled when not used for over 2 months. However, once you receive a payment to it, it will reactivate. Since you don't remember your pin either, I would suggest you get on live chat and talk to our support people to have them reset it for you and check your account for you.

You can contact us here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Talia