Card to Card Issue

Hello,

It very hard to get responce from Customer Support, so I hope for an operative valuable response here.

I was trying to send money to my brother's Payoneer card and got following message while entering his registration email address - "Details provided are invalid. You have one more transfer attempt. Any additional attempt will lock your account.". I've attempted few options, but non of them worked and I left with 1 attempt. His card is enabled and has Card to Card option too. 

Could you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? And whether attempts count down will be reset?

Thank you!

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

From what I see, you brother's account does not have the Card to Card option enabled. This is why you cannot make the transfer. Both accounts need to be active in order to use the service. While yours is, his isn't.

He hasn't been active in a few months and using the service requires actively receiving payments from partners/USPS.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• vuharprovuharpro Member Posts: 3

Thank you Romi for the responce.

How I can know whether he has Card to Card option enabled or not? He has the same ability for sending money from Card to Card, which supposed to mean that he has that option enabled, right?

"using the service requires actively receiving payments from partners/USPS" - what do you mean by actively? Could you please link me to appropriate article with such rules?

I have just one attempt left for entering email, please confirm whether it will stay one? And what will happen if account will be blocked that way?

Thank you.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

He currently doesn't have the option. Active means receiving payments over time from partners/USPS. Your brother has not received a payment since September 2013, thus he hasn't been active since then. Since these are small additional services we do not push them forwards and the rules vary and change all the time, there's no one article.

Please don't try to send the payment again since it won't go through. If you do and it fails, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter