Payoneer Card For Sites Like O Desk And Elance.

workingmuffinsworkingmuffins Member Posts: 4
Questions.
Hello!
I'm new with payoneer and I have some questions regarding about the card :D I hope someone can answer them for me :)

I recently joined O Desk and Elance but I saw that they have 2 different cards for Payoneer, then should I make 2 different payoneer cards? or is it possible to withdraw money from elance using O desk payoneer card, vice versa? And is it possible for me to make 2 cards under my name? I checked how to register and at step 3, it asked me for my proof of identity documents. Also, do I need to send you guys a copy of my passport if I apply using my passport? If so, how should I send them to you? Or is it okay for me to ask you for what purpose you need my passport no? (I had a little issue last time with my passport so i wnat to be more extra careful this time, sorry for asking about this lol)

thank you in advance! have a great day! :)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

You can link multiple partner accounts to the same Payoneer card. Elance requires that you use their own card, so you will need to first apply via Elance. Once you receive the Elance card, you can then link it to oDesk (when you apply, on the application page, select "Already have Payoneer").

The ID is required to confirm your identity, in accordance with rules and regulations set by MasterCard and international law. You can simply provide the number, and if we require a copy of the ID we will let you know.
  • workingmuffinsworkingmuffins Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Thank you so much for your reply! :D
    I also registered for Freelancer and is Payoneer affiliated with Freelancer.com as well?
    Is it possible to use odesk card with freelancer? When I selected payoneer as withdrawal method it says "You need to have at least $30.00 to order a card!"
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Thank you so much for your reply! :D
    I also registered for Freelancer and is Payoneer affiliated with Freelancer.com as well?
    Is it possible to use odesk card with freelancer? When I selected payoneer as withdrawal method it says "You need to have at least $30.00 to order a card!"

Hey,

Freelance is a Payoneer partner and you can add multiple partners to one Payoneer Card. You can read on our blog how to more partners to one card http://bit.ly/HyY8Zf.

• workingmuffinsworkingmuffins Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Thank you for the link David! :D
    I'm about to apply for the card via Odesk now :)

I'm living outside US(specifically Sri Lanka) so if I apply for the card today, how many days does it take for the card to get delivered? (maximum)

Edit: I'm a foreign student living in Sri Lanka so my billing address does not match to my passport issued country. I received an email to send you a copy of my passport with any utility bills but since I'm living on rent, my bills come with our house owner's name. Is there any other method available for me? :(

Thank you for the link David! :D
    I'm about to apply for the card via Odesk now :)

I'm living outside US(specifically Sri Lanka) so if I apply for the card today, how many days does it take for the card to get delivered? (maximum)

Edit: I'm a foreign student living in Sri Lanka so my billing address does not match to my passport issued country. I received an email to send you a copy of my passport with any utility bills but since I'm living on rent, my bills come with our house owner's name. Is there any other method available for me? :(

I'm sending you a PM with further details.
    Update: Elance now allows you to link your account to any Payoneer card, so you no longer need to order a separate card through Elance.
  • sailorsamsailorsam Member Posts: 2
    hi,
    i already have a payoneer card associated to odesk and i want to become a payoneer affiliate how can i do that? can i use my debit card in paypal?
    You can apply for our US Payment Service; simply send me a PM with the e-mail on your Payoneer account.

You can also sign up for our Refer a Friend program here: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/m/2135331850
  • sailorsamsailorsam Member Posts: 2
    sorry for derangement but another question come up to my mind
    i live in Tunisia, can i transfer money from my bank here (UBCI) to my payoneer credit card?
    and thaks for the help :)
    Currently, no, we do not support loading of the Payoneer card via bank transfer.
  • ahmed7ahmed7 Member Posts: 1

Hi

i have a question: i already have a payonner master card, i get it directly from you, now i want to add this withdraw method to oDesk, i choosed the 'i already have a payonner card' option when adding this withdraw method, now oDesk will send me a new card or i will use the existing one?

This option will link your oDesk account to your existing Payoneer card. You won't get a new card, and you will be able to start receiving oDesk payments directly to your current Payoneer account.