Some Simple Questions...;)

kisseskisses Posts: 12Member
hello Admin,

I just wanna ask,what would be happen if i will withdraw all my money in my payoneer Card? Will you allow it? And everytime my card has been loaded do i have to pay the immediate charges?because the first time my card loaded i choose the immediate way...and how do i know the exact exchange rate of my money in my currency?do i have to ask the bank of the Atm machine where i withdraw the money?plss response;)Thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Yes, you can withdraw your full balance. We don't require you to keep a minimum balance.

Load fees are charge per payment, and fees may vary depending on your partner program. Exchange rates are determined by MasterCard, at the time of the transaction.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • kisseskisses Posts: 12Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Yes, you can withdraw your full balance. We don't require you to keep a minimum balance.

Load fees are charge per payment, and fees may vary depending on your partner program. Exchange rates are determined by MasterCard, at the time of the transaction.

Thank you sir..
  • iPaniPan Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Yes, you can withdraw your full balance.

Nissim, please let us know how to withdraw the full balance.

Example:
    If kisses has US$100 on his card.
    How many Philippine Pesos can he withdraw at his local ATM?

As I understand it, we need to know the applicable exchange rate before making the withdrawal.

Thanks.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Exchange rates and charges are something common to all credit/debit cards, and not specific to Payoneer. The exchange rate can be estimated online via MasterCard's website, and any fees need to be considered as well. It is difficult to withdraw to the exact cent, as exchange rates do fluctuate throughout the day, however Payoneer does not require you to keep an available balance on the card.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • iPaniPan Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    kisses wrote:

...and how do i know the exact exchange rate of my money in my currency?do i have to ask the bank of the Atm machine where i withdraw the money?plss response;)Thank you!

Hi,

I use an online currency convertor (linked directly to the MasterCard® Daily Exchange).
    It is accurate to within 1 or 2 cents.
    With a simple calculation, it allows me to know what a Payoneer Mastercard ATM withdrawal will cost . . . . 96% of the time :-)
    Details provided in this thread:
    http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1509-exchange-rate-and-fee-transparency-and-clarity/

Hope you find it useful.