Payoneer in Pakistan: Official Topic

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Payoneer in Pakistan

Hi Guys,

There are many community members here on the forum from Pakistan, and due to requests from some of them I decided to open this official topic for Payoneer account holders from Pakistan.

You can all feel free to post here and share your comments, feedback, tips, and experiences with Payoneer in Pakistan.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Update: We now have an official section for Payoneer in Pakistan! http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/92-payoneer-in-pakistan/

Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014

thanks Nissim for creating Official Topic for Pakistan. :thumbsu:

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭

Thanks You @Nissim Appreciated a lot :)

• rizwan143rizwan143 Posts: 79Member ✭✭
    edited February 2014

@Nissim : But we want to create threads plz :( we cant make new threads like of bangladesh. Please its a request to make a forum so we can create new threads.  It doesn't matter if it supports Urdu or not. Still english (Roman) will be good too.

Regards

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    rizwan143 wrote on February 23 2014, 2:43 PM: »

@Nissim : But we want to create threads plz :( we cant make new threads like of bangladesh. Please its a request to make a forum so we can create new threads.  It doesn't matter if it supports Urdu or not. Still english (Roman) will be good too.

Regards

I'd like to start of with a topic where you can all get together and share your feedback and comments. If I see that there is a major need for a new section, I will be more than happy to consider that in the future.

I'm very happy to have you all here with us on the forum, and can't wait to read all your posts!

Nissim
  • sadarrehmansadarrehman Posts: 40Member

@Nissim I appreciate your thread creation but a Section for Pakistan is necassary for Pakistani Users, where members from Pakistan could share / create their own threads for Pakistan peoples. I think it will be best for us. Kindly consider our request.

• asif aliasif ali Posts: 3Member

I am from Pakistan, I receive my earning from publisher networks via Payoneer and I also get my $ of my referral money, I use  payoneer in MCB Bank ATM easy get my money only fee 200 rupees. Thank Payoneer In Pakistan. I Love to write article on Payoneer on my website Blogger Learned. Thanks

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Asif,

That sounds great and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying our services. Feel free to write about Payoneer and share your blog post with us when it's published.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

edited May 2015

I am from Pakistan, I receive my earning from publisher networks via Payoneer and I also get my $ of my referral money, I use  payoneer in MCB Bank ATM easy get my money only fee 200 rupees. Thank Payoneer In Pakistan. I Love to write article on Payoneer on my website Blogger Learned. Thanks

Salaam Brother. Use Samba Bank instead of MCB ATM. It will save you Rs.200 per transaction & only payoneer withdrawal Fees ( $3.15) will be deducted. 

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 155Member ✭✭

Thanks Nissim for creating pinned thread for Pakistani user. Highly appreciated.  :-)

• asif aliasif ali Posts: 3Member
    edited May 2015

Salaam Brother. Use Samba Bank instead of MCB ATM. It will save you Rs.200 per transaction & only payoneer withdrawal Fees ( $3.15) will be deducted. 

Thanks but MCB give me 6500 rupees on 69$ its good as Samba Bank, Its has only some branches in pak

• armujahidarmujahid Posts: 8Member

With reference to http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/3835-monthly-card-maintenance-fee/ . Admin Nissim said that each payoneer partner can customize maintainance fee. I am wandering may be parters can also customize instant load fee or normal load fee. Because i have issued my payoneer card directly from payoneer site and now i am using it with freelancer.com. and payoneer charge $2 normal load fee and $5 instant load fee.

Freelancer.com also giving its own payoneer card so i want to ask both normal and instant load fee of their card and also i want to know whether there is monthly maintainance fee or yearly ?

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭

Ahh . Its nice that you think to create a PAKISTANI Officail Section!
    Thanks for your Co-Operation with our country and we also support payoneer in our country
    You can check many blogs or articles on GOOGLE abount (Payoneer In PAKISTAN /PAKISTAN Payoneer etc)

I have one suggestion , Its better if you select some section holders for PAKISTANI Section so they will guide peoples of PAKISTAN in their own languge {URDU}

For you  :thumbsu: becuase you give a wonderful respect to PAKISTAN on your forums :)

• Muhammad A.AliMuhammad A.Ali Posts: 15Member

totally agree with osi baba

• sadarrehmansadarrehman Posts: 40Member

We are voting for our Seperate Section not for official thread. @Nissim should take a proper decision.

• kashifmkashifm Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Salam to every Pakistani from Kashif (Karachi).

It is great to have a dedicated Pakistani section on this forum.

• ahmad9ahmad9 Posts: 45Member ✭✭

Excellent :goodjob:

• zanizani Posts: 6Member

hi nisim , I have a Payoneer account but i don't know how to withdraw money directly to my local bank account. In the withdraw menu, there isn't any option to withdraw to local account. I know that all new Payoneer account have this option by default. 

Please can you enable/active this service in my account ?

• ImranHanifImranHanif Posts: 2Member
    Hi,
    I requested withdraw 79$ from elance and 45$ from freelancer.Now these payments has been loaded to my payoneer account.But the sum of these two loads is 124$ but i received load of 92.5$.
    It was my first load and i am new to payoneer.Can you tell me about the deduction of 31.95$.Is that annual fee or what.I am really upset to see my hard earned money taken like that.

Best Regards
    Imran Hanif
  • Taimr456Taimr456 Posts: 3Member
    Hi. I have recently performed a withdrawal transaction from my payoneer account to locsl bank account in Pakistan since 6 days ago. Soon after I have got the email that funds will be transferred in 3 business days. However, 3 days have passed and I have not yet received my funds. Can you please look into the matter and respond me ASAP?

Many thanks.
  • itpsitps Posts: 1Member
    Hi @Nissim.

Today i Log in with my Payoneer account and it is showing me an error "Account Blocked! (#MA104)". There is no email received from your side regarding the account blocked reason. Please help me in this regard.

Many Thanks.
  • amraamra Posts: 3Member
    edited November 2014
    hey! @Nissim i want to disable the immediate load option. Can you help me ?????
  • yasir4yasiryasir4yasir Posts: 8Member
    nissim please help me for my rerieving my password i contact payoneer contact center via email but they didnt reply
    email:[email protected]
    my account no is :00003504743566780
    routing no : 061000052
  • AsifAwanAsifAwan Posts: 3Member
    I receive an email from payoneer that
    "Your Payoneer Card Application
    Has Been Declined"
    and my acoount is blocked tell me sir what I do
  • ijaz_ahmedijaz_ahmed Posts: 5Member
    i am using payoneer from last 10 months yesterday my account was blocked i contact via live chat and i called as well but same answer your account is blocked for undisclosed reason NISSIM can you help me in regaining access to my account?
  • Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    i am using payoneer from last 10 months yesterday my account was blocked i contact via live chat and i called as well but same answer your account is blocked for undisclosed reason NISSIM can you help me in regaining access to my account?
    Ijaz, Due to Payoneer New Terms all Non Active/Empty accounts will be block.You need to recharge it if you want to Re Open it..

ossi baba i transferred 325$ 3 days ago and i called Payoneer but they said for undisclosed reasons they can not open my account can you please help me in this matter
    my email is [email protected]
    some body help me my account is blocked
    #MA104
    I TRANSFERED 325$ 3 DAYS AGO AND ITS BLOCKED IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN LAST 10 MONTHS MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
  • sam53sam53 Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I have transferred amount from Payoneer to Meezan Bank Account on 1 Jan 2015 and still didn't received any payment in my account.

Recently I got wired from a client and received the payment in 2 to 3 days.

Also tested Skrill and got the money in my account within 3 days.

Then why it's taking soo long with Payoneer. I have contacted the support and they send me details of the transactions which was also 1 Jab 2015.
  • mytutorialtimemytutorialtime Posts: 4Member
    > @ijaz_ahmed said:
    > some body help me my account is blocked
    > #MA104
    > I TRANSFERED 325$ 3 DAYS AGO AND ITS BLOCKED IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN LAST 10 MONTHS MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
    Please find attachment and learn solution in urdu
    thanks
    Free Computer Tutorial In Urdu And Hindi
    http://www.mytutorialtime.com/
  • mytutorialtimemytutorialtime Posts: 4Member
    > @itps said:
    > Hi Nissim.
    >
    > Today i Log in with my Payoneer account and it is showing me an error "Account Blocked! (#MA104)". There is no email received from your side regarding the account blocked reason. Please help me in this regard.
    >
    > Many Thanks.

thanks
    Free Computer Tutorial In Urdu And Hindi
    http://www.mytutorialtime.com/
  • rockeykhanrockeykhan Posts: 3Member
    Hello Thanx For creating this topic
    i have a problem hope this forum help me solve this
    I did a transaction of 20000pkr at MCB today but Transaction went wrong and there was no cash no transaction slip either. I talked to bank officials They said we are helpless in helping you but maybe after 48 hours transaction automatically revered or otherwise contact payoneer (Which I did on first hand ) Now I was wondering would I ever get this money back or is it gone ... ??
    Do you guys get your money back in this case in past
    thank you
    > @itps said:
    > Hi Nissim.
    >
    > Today i Log in with my Payoneer account and it is showing me an error "Account Blocked! (#MA104)". There is no email received from your side regarding the account blocked reason. Please help me in this regard.
    >
    > Many Thanks.

thanks
    Try to contact support
  • NabirahNabirah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Rockey Khan

When you don't get cash ( out of the atm ) that means the atm is empty.( ATM makes clitchy sounds ) that is when it tries to find cash.

Please don't worry the transaction from MCB automatically reverses if there is no cash coming out of dispenser.

Just Check Your Payoneer Account Main Window
  • SyedbabaSyedbaba Posts: 2Member
    am also agree with all of you to create an official thread for Pakistan urdu and english support services for Pakistanis :smile:
  • SohailKhanSohailKhan Posts: 3Member
    There should be a clear link about Payneer in Pakistan at the official Payoneer website with details.
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 11Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    Withdraw to Bank Accounts in Pakistan is Blocked?

Dear Nissim, any idea if we are going to get back this feature or not?
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Posts: 9Member
    @Nissim and @Romi :
    Can you please give us time frame when withdrawal to Bank Account in Pakistan will be available ?
    @mnadeemm - please check now - withdrawal option should be available now.
  • sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    @azhar[email protected]  Nothing in my account at least.
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    @mnadeemm - please check now - withdrawal option should be available now.
    There is no option of withdraw to bank at the moment.
    @Nissim or @Romi can better comment on this. This option is still available for me. But I transferred amount on Feb 18 and still have not received into my bank.
  • dishtvchanneldishtvchannel Posts: 1Member
    how i withdraw big amount in my Pakistan account ?
  • AtiaRAtiaR Posts: 5Member
    :) A.A.
    i will be grateful to you forever, if you could help me a little bit in a matter of me.
    i just want to add funds in my Payoneer activated account (say about 10$), and i will pay handsomely; now i want that can u please transfer this amount to my account????

please write me at >>>>>>[email protected]

i am waiting for ur response whether it is +ve or -ve. Thanks.
  • ehsanawanehsanawan Posts: 4Member
    Thanks for this Nasim. I hope Payoneer will keep offering its services to Pakistanis because we need it the most after Paypal betrayed us. Payoneer, all of us Pakistanis want to Thank you for your continuous support and making it possible for us
    Proud to be a user of Payoneer
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We're working hard on many new services for Pakistan, including the option to send payment requests and get paid via credit card, local bank withdrawal, and more. Stay tuned for info!
    Nissim
  • melleckmelleck Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Dear Nissim,

It's urgent. Can you please help me with my application? I applied on last Thursday and my application was declined. I submitted a ticket to support Reference Number: 150626-001440 with a copy of my ID, Passport and job offer email from Crossover.

I am all set to start working for Crossover and start getting paid. I just need to have my Payoneer account setup for them. Please help me, as I am loosing my livelihood each day I am getting delayed and I risk loosing this great job offer from Crossover. I got this job after passing a series of very tough tests and I don't want to loose it as its my only chance of earning livelihood for my family right now. Please help me.

I would really appreciate your urgent help in this regard,

Thanks.
  • danishmughaldanishmughal Posts: 3Member
    Hi
    My payoneer mastercard is not working in the Pakistan and not accepted these websites
  • MalikTayyabMalikTayyab Posts: 1Member
    Hi All Pakistani freelancers,

I have problem i didn't received money which is of $3560 in my local bank account yet its been almost one month since i withdrawal from Ionnicware.

I have withdrawal it on 7th August 2015 from ionicware. Payoneer transferred funds to my local Bank Alfalah account on 10th August 2015 but I didn't received yet in my local bank account.

Before this i have withdrawal more then 10 payments and all of them received within 10-15 days in my local bank account without any problem.

I have contacted Payoneer support and they provide me MT103 invoice and i showed this to my local bank Alfalah branch but the employees are saying that they are unable to trace this payment.

As its not a small amount i am worrying where its gone and i will receive it or not?

I would like to know from you guys that anyone got this issue or i only have this problem?

looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Thank you.
    Regards.