Payoneer in Pakistan: Official Topic

13»

Comments

• shahbaz0348shahbaz0348 Posts: 3Member
    @Nassim Sir i dont know the procedure to recieve payment for order the card.
    So Please tell me that how i Send 30 USD on my Payoneer Acount to Order the card?
  • UmairShahidUmairShahid Posts: 2Member
    i have done transaction on 20-6-2018 from my fiverr account to payoneer but didn't receive in my payoneer account . i contacted fiverr and they have responded that they have done transaction successfully and have asked to contact payoneer. the images are attached below. kindly look into this matter it's been four days.
  • zillehumazillehuma Posts: 7Member
    aoa, i had applied twice for card but did not get till now. expected date has also passed. i have 121 $ in my second card but i did not receive.should i reorder 3 card?
  • zubair994zubair994 Posts: 3Member
    We have sent payment to a person of 21 dollars two days ago today it is declined 21 dollars were cut from visa card and they are not returned yet please help and guide
  • UmairAbbasUmairAbbas Posts: 1Member
    Hello Bro i request payoneer card more them 10 time in Pkaistan but i dont recieve can you help me
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,213Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @UmairAbbas We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your card. they are sent via regular mail but since there is no tracking number to trace the card with they can sometimes get lost. For further assistance, we suggets you directly contact our support directly via email, phone, chat or through our social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

13»