Private Personal Load - Attn

Prince14Prince14 Posts: 15Member
Hi,

I applied for Payoneer via oDesk long ago. I did not get any job on oDesk so there is no way for me to load my card via oDesk. I would like to use Payoneer card for personal load now, that is, I wish to load money in my Payoneer card from my debit card as Payoneer card is accepted on most of the sites and its safe to use due to the amount being loaded in it.

Now I remember back when I got the card, I tried to load it myself and it was rejected by Payoneer. I was told that I need to have one or two loads from oDesk first before private load will be accepted. Has this changed now? as I see that card can be ordered directly from Payoneer now.

Honestly, I don't know why Payoneer will reject private load from the card owner it self. It's a win win situation for both the card customer and Payoneer. Payoneer will be gettings its maintenance fees while the customer will have some peace of mind.

Talia/David/Nissim: Please let me know. I really am looking forward to use Payoneer's card. It's a very viable and safe option to me. Is it possible to do private loads from my own debit card on it now? without receiving funds from oDesk first?

Comments

• Prince14Prince14 Posts: 15Member
    Also to add, my account is not active due to inactivity for 6 months. I would like to have it activated. There is no way to get paid from oDesk but I am going to make private load in it. I can do it right now but the card number is not being detected on the form. Please help!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Prince14 wrote:

Hi,

I applied for Payoneer via oDesk long ago. I did not get any job on oDesk so there is no way for me to load my card via oDesk. I would like to use Payoneer card for personal load now, that is, I wish to load money in my Payoneer card from my debit card as Payoneer card is accepted on most of the sites and its safe to use due to the amount being loaded in it.

Now I remember back when I got the card, I tried to load it myself and it was rejected by Payoneer. I was told that I need to have one or two loads from oDesk first before private load will be accepted. Has this changed now? as I see that card can be ordered directly from Payoneer now.

Honestly, I don't know why Payoneer will reject private load from the card owner it self. It's a win win situation for both the card customer and Payoneer. Payoneer will be gettings its maintenance fees while the customer will have some peace of mind.

Talia/David/Nissim: Please let me know. I really am looking forward to use Payoneer's card. It's a very viable and safe option to me. Is it possible to do private loads from my own debit card on it now? without receiving funds from oDesk first?

Prince14 wrote:

Also to add, my account is not active due to inactivity for 6 months. I would like to have it activated. There is no way to get paid from oDesk but I am going to make private load in it. I can do it right now but the card number is not being detected on the form. Please help!

Hey,

Thanks you for coming and visiting our forums.

Currently, this is still our policy. In order to process private loads to your card, you need to first have a partner payment (which can be from any Payoneer partner).

This is a measure we take for the security of our card holders and their money.

If your account has been labeled inactive, then you need to contact customer support and request that they activate your account. As you mentioned they will most likely ask you to receive a payment in order to reactivate the account.

• Prince14Prince14 Posts: 15Member
    Thank you for responding David. Is this policy applicable on Payoneer cards which can be directly ordered from Payoneer now? In past this option was not present. If I register for another card directly with Payoneer, will I be able to do private loads from the very first time? This is just what I need it for. It is very safe to use online.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Prince14 wrote:

Thank you for responding David. Is this policy applicable on Payoneer cards which can be directly ordered from Payoneer now? In past this option was not present. If I register for another card directly with Payoneer, will I be able to do private loads from the very first time? This is just what I need it for. It is very safe to use online.

The purpose of the Payoneer Card is to receive payments from Payoneer partners and we only allow someone to order another card under special circumstances.