I have been using payoneer more than 4 years. but payoneer customer support or emergency support is

I have been using payoneer more than 4 years. I have some issues but never solved and customer support not respond on time some times they respond after 1 months. when I am recieving money from freelancing site then there are a option to load emergency, I have clicked on it wrongly and more than 3 years I am paying 5$ extra in every load, I tried to contact few time to cancel it but never respond.

also I couldnt link bank account with paypal..for this reason I have created a support ticket to change bank account or issue a new card and I also applied for or a new card but still 2nd step not pass ? I am not sure it will pass ever..

overall customer support and communication is not good.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Our "Always Immediate" load option unfortunately cannot be disabled automatically, you would need to contact us and request to disable it. We are working on an update to our payment confirmation e-mails which will allow you to enable/disable this option automatically, and hope to have that available within the next few months.

In the meantime I have manually disabled it for you.

In regards to your US Payment Service and PayPal, that is unfortunately not something I can assist you with. If you'd like to submit a request using our online e-mail form and then PM me with the reference ID number, I will make sure a representative from our customer support department gets back to you promptly. In addition, for future use, I would suggest using our live chat option for immediate support (which is offered free of charge).

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer