Introducing the new, redesigned Payoneer mobile app! — Payoneer Community

Introducing the new, redesigned Payoneer mobile app!

NissimNissim Head of CommunityAdministrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We’ve been listening to your comments and feedback, and are very excited to announce that version 2.0 of the Payoneer mobile app is now available for download on the Apple App Store and on Google Play!

You can read more about the app and download it here: http://www.payoneer.com/mobile/index.aspx

Mobile-App.png
Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• pollypolly Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited February 2014

Great update. Are there push notifications for new transactions? I can't see the setting for it, this a long awaited feature.

• DugiDugi Member Posts: 4

This is a great addition to the system. Well done!

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    polly wrote on February 26 2014, 6:31 AM: »

Great update. Are there push notifications for new transactions? I can't see the setting for it, this a long awaited feature.

The current version does support push notifications for card transactions, however only specific transactions that our system thinks may require your attention.

In our next major version update we plan to expand on this feature to allow you to customize the push notifications and receive them for additional transactions and payments.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • pollypolly Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on March 1 2014, 10:49 PM: »

In our next major version update we plan to expand on this feature to allow you to customize the push notifications and receive them for additional transactions and payments.

Great! The app is really improving, can't wait to see this feature, to be able to know when my card is charged - security reasons, you know!

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Member Posts: 89 ✭✭

I used that APP (Great app but their is no any PIN CODE System and its having some bug in changing currency)

SOme bugs but new style and new color is best :)

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi Ossi Baba,

If you've encountered any bugs, please share them with us so we can fix them. You can share them here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/72-bug-reports/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Member Posts: 89 ✭✭

Ohh , Thanks for your guideance! :)

• jnasserjnasser Member Posts: 6
    Nissim wrote on March 1 2014, 10:49 PM: »

The current version does support push notifications for card transactions, however only specific transactions that our system thinks may require your attention.

Hi, i can't see any notification setting in the app in the current one.

• bogaromifxbogaromifx Member Posts: 9
    Hi!

Still no push notifications for card transactions?
  • GOVEAGOVEA Member Posts: 2
    I already download the app on my iPhone and it is only showing account balance but I only have prepaid card account and It doesn't show this balance. How could I fix this issue?
    Regards
    Rogelio
  • GOVEAGOVEA Member Posts: 2
    I already download the app on my iPhone and it is only showing account balance but I only have prepaid card account and It doesn't show this balance. How could I fix this issue?
    Regards
    Rogelio
  • Golam_AzamGolam_Azam Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Great! Thank You!
    Golam Azam
  • morrizmorriz Member Posts: 7
    I have just posted 4 new bugs and 2 basic feature requests, and as app developer wish to suggest you let others build a proper app. I don't know if you are interested in reinventing the wheel, but your UI doesn't scale well and has many beginners mistakes and issues (no login tokens? Plz).
    I assume you use some cross platform solution like ionic to plug onto your horrible oracle backend, but big companies have gone that route before and ended up ditching the entire stack for real apps.

Anyway, I don't wish to be condescending and want to say good things about your app, but coming from the industry and comparing it with great apps like paypal or whatever company that offers financials management, I really must say I am rather disappointed. And I am pretty sure you got funding behind you, so that's probably not the problem.

Can you shed some light on the reasoning behind your choices? And could you maybe setup a proper solution to let the community post feedback? A forum? Come on.
  • bmickovbmickov Member Posts: 1
    Please update the iOS version of the app, it hasn't been updated from 2014 apparently. The android version is more regularly maintained, works better and has lot more currencies.
  • online24online24 Member Posts: 2
    I am a one solution ? This Apps edit and Android apps created then published
  • CrosspathCrosspath Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    Long time user of services here. A couple improvement points.

1. iOS fingerprint ID login capability should be integrated. This would make the whole login more secure. I don't know how it works on other platforms but this could be a viable option for iOs.
    2. Push notifications across the board for everything.
    3. Account card reshuffling option to have my favourite accounts in order that I like on my dashboard.

That would be it. Thank you.