Register Payoneer card with PayPal

Hi,

I am trying to register my payoneer card with paypal. But it keeps giving the error,

"We were unable to verify this card. Please review and make sure that the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please enter a different card."

When I view my payoneer account after few days. In pending authorization it shows,

PAYPAL 4029357733 CAUSA $-1.01
Date: 02/24/2014 21:24 T1227282
CA
Pre-Auth Transaction-POS Signature Purchase International (Detail Fee Charged)
PAYPAL 4029357733 CAUSA

Amount to charge: $1.01

I was about to email payapl. But I have received an email instead from PayPal. It States that,

Hello Umer Khawar, pixel.gif You recently tried to pay with PayPal but were declined because your credit card company didn't allow the payment to go through. pixel.gif We can help you with that. pixel.gif You can resolve the credit card issue by contacting your credit card company. Or, if you prefer not to use your credit card, below are two great options to help you complete your transaction—if you haven't already done so—and make sure your future transactions go smoothly.

I have registered this card to skrill too. It got easily registered without any problem.

Need Help.

Quick responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Umer Khawar

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭
    Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

An outstanding authorization is when a merchant places a hold on a certain amount of funds on your card to verify that you have sufficient funds to pay for the transaction. Some merchants' agreements with MasterCard allow them to pre-authorize smaller or larger amounts than the expected transaction.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter