Payment "Pending manual review" for 8 days

Hi, 

I've got an account which was set up for the single purpose of receiving funds from Somoto Inc. to my PayPal account, no Payoneer card required. For some reason Somoto sends funds to PayPal via Payoneer rather than directly. On Feb 17 Somoto transferred some money and for 8 days all I see is "Pending manual review". I contacted Customer Support 4 days ago (on Feb 21, LTK12153011434048X) but still got no reply. Can anyone tell me what's going on and what shall I expect? 

Transaction info:

Date: 02/17/2014 13:13 
Payment ID: 4366181898610936

Payment ID: 9431476  (yes, when I click on transaction it shows two different numbers both marked as Payment ID)

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi Dmitry,

Payoneer is a global payment solution company, and as such, we manage some companies' payments. In Somoto's case, we manage their payouts to their payees through PayPal.

I see that you've received a reply today and that the matter seems to be resolved (payment is marked as completed). If not, please reply to the email from CS and let them know and also let me know so I can follow up.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• DmitryPopovDmitryPopov Member Posts: 5

Ok, 2 more days passed.

My list of transactions is now empty (actually it shows empty only after pressing F5, without refreshing it shows my "Pending" transaction each time, so this is probably why I thought it took so long in the first place. I'm using Chrome 33.0).

Payments history shows my payment 9431476  with status "In Process" (remains if page is refreshed). Payment date is Feb 17 and after 10 days it's still "In Process", nothing arrived to my PayPal account yet. How long should it take?

Ok,

I see. The estimated load date was Feb 22. I thought it  was already loaded. I see you emailed our support department in reply to your ticket yesterday, so please wait for them to get back to you since they'll be able to assist with this and look further into this matter.

I'm sorry for the delay!

Romi

Thank you Romi.

Indeed I contacted the support 2 days ago (50 hours) but still haven't heard a word from them. Nothing changed, the payment is still "In Process", 11 days after arrival.

14 days since transaction start and my payment still has not arrived!

Apparently customer support takes 4 days to answer each time, and they do nothing. I've got a reply "Please be advised, according to our system this payment is complete and should be loaded to your account, if this is not the case please respond to this email for further assistance." Well, yes, this is certainly not the case. Payment history still shows the payment as "In Process" and nothing still arrived to my PayPal account. I suspect Payoneer tried to send money to wrong address: my paypal account is not the same as the email used to login to Payoneer. This fact is clearly reflected in my Payoneer account settings. Please take some action. 14 days for such a simple transaction is ridiculous.

The money has just arrived. 14 days delayed, but finally successfully.

I'm glad to see this was resolved after all and I'm sorry for the time this took. At least everything turned out ok!

Romi