Using standard load always

burnburn Member Posts: 42 ✭✭

I don't use immediate load. I want to use standard load by default, without having to click through and confirm it. Why there's an option to use automatic immediate load, but there's none for automatic standard load? That's just money extraction. Please make it available as an option in the account.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion.

The reason is that sometimes people want to receive an immediate load - when they need the payment more urgently, for example; but on regular basis they don't mind using the standard load. This is why the two options exist and only the faster method can be defaulted.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• burnburn Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Romi wrote on February 26 2014, 7:29 AM: »

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion.

The reason is that sometimes people want to receive an immediate load - when they need the payment more urgently, for example; but on regular basis they don't mind using the standard load. This is why the two options exist and only the faster method can be defaulted.

How does that prevent you from having 2 options for default method?

I get your point of view, but the reasoning is that since it is a process to change the preference (you need to contact customer support in order to remove default immediate loads), and mostly people would want to choose a faster method, it's better to have the option to always have immediate loads.

If you always choose default standard load (a few business days) and suddenly need an urgent payment to be completed, you would need to contact customer support and be assisted which might take some time - that beats the purpose of an immediate load :) Hope this makes sense to you now.

Romi

Romi wrote on February 26 2014, 3:00 PM: »

I get your point of view, but the reasoning is that since it is a process to change the preference (you need to contact customer support in order to remove default immediate loads), and mostly people would want to choose a faster method, it's better to have the option to always have immediate loads.

If you always choose default standard load (a few business days) and suddenly need an urgent payment to be completed, you would need to contact customer support and be assisted which might take some time - that beats the purpose of an immediate load :) Hope this makes sense to you now.

But I don't get your. There's no need to remove any options. Just add one.

And no need to make people contact support to remove default immediate loads. Give them an option in web interface, that's all.

Since immediate loads cost more money, this is a process we'd rather not have in a web interface (which can be accidentally clicked and enabled, and such).

Thank you for the suggestion in any case!

Romi

edited February 2014

You already have it in web interface, when making a load. And it can be "accidentally clicked and enabled". Go figure.

So what can you say to that?

I thank you again for the suggestion. We're working on a whole new look and feel for the Payoneer site. Many changes will be implemented and new features will be introduced - stay tuned! :)

Romi

Romi wrote on March 13 2014, 8:48 AM: »

I thank you again for the suggestion. We're working on a whole new look and feel for the Payoneer site. Many changes will be implemented and new features will be introduced - stay tuned! :)

Do you mean that this change or a similar is planned to be implemented?

Not all is finalized yet - we'll take this suggestion into consideration. We're really changing a whole lot, in the near future.

Romi

Ok, I understand. So this near future is what? 1-2-3-4 months?

We're working on it. We hope to introduce all these updates approximately in 3 months

Romi

edited September 27

It's been 6 goddamn years.