Linking Existing Card With Elance

hossinhossin Member Posts: 4
Hi

I have got a payoneer card applying from payoneer.com
the card is new and I have just activated it.I want to use it in elance.com but no option to use it in elance.

If I now apply for new payoneer card from elance with the same name and address that already has in my existing payoneer card will you link the card?

help me,please

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Hi,

Elance requires that you use their card, so you will need to apply for a new card via Elance. You can enter your same information, however you will need to use an alternate e-mail address.

Update: Elance now allows you to link your account to any Payoneer card, so you no longer need to order a separate card through Elance. You can visit this blog post to see how: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

• hossinhossin Member Posts: 4
    Nice information for me.Now I am clear.
    Thank you.
    edited March 2013

Update: Elance now allows you to link your account to any Payoneer card, so you no longer need to order a separate card through Elance. You can visit this blog post to see how: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

• Joe QuinJoe Quin Member Posts: 1
    I didn´t know about the existance of Elance, I know it know because of this wonderful Forum, I am a Freelance SEO expert and web designer I am expecting to receive my Payoneer Card Shortly and start working, I come from the rock buttom standing up step by step, please take a look on some of my projects Shop also Insurance ... Also How do I apply to work for Payoneer marketing department? It will be an Honor to work for you guys.
    Thanks for joining our forum, Joe. Best of luck with your Elance projects!

We aren't currently hiring, but feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] with further details.
  • daendaen Member Posts: 3

Hi. I just added Payoneer as an Elance Financial Account. When I click on "go to Payoneer" I get the "sign in" page: 

https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx?ajax=2

but there's no "Already applied for a Payoneer account?" button.

Elance already confirmed my account and I have a "receive and withdraw funds" account on Payoneer.

Is there anything wrong?

Thanks

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

If you've added Payoneer in Elance and have the option to withdraw your payments then you've already linked between the two. You just need to sign into your Payoneer account with your username and password, in order to see your account details, transactions, etc.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Yes, this works, but I can't use this:

https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx  

It says: "Private loads are not supported for this card".

M

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

You should have this service enabled now. Could you please check again and let me know? Thanks.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

It's still not working. I attach a screenshot.

M

• mdadah133mdadah133 Member Posts: 6
    hi

i flow link blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/
    and chose Already have a Payoneer account
    but now no card registered in elance
    when i try to chose sing up for new account in elance for second time

i receive

It looks like you've already submitted your Payoneer application.
    To log in to your account please click here.
    If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department

help pleas
    hi

i have both payoneer card and elance account with same email

i flow link blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/
    and chose Already have a Payoneer account
    but now no card registered in elance
    when i try to chose sing up for new account in elance for second time

i receive

It looks like you've already submitted your Payoneer application.
    To log in to your account please click here.
    If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department

help pleas
    i flow ""instrucions"" in blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/
    i have message in my email

Dear mohammad El dadah,

Elance Escrow Corporation has been added as a funding source to your Payoneer account!

Payments from Elance Escrow Corporation will now be received to your Prepaid Card . To view a full list of funding sources for your Payoneer account, click on the button below:

Funding Sources

but in FundingSources.aspx page apear:

Funding Sources Linked to your Account
    You do not yet have any payment methods associated with your Payoneer account. To read more about how you can add funds to your Payoneer account, click here.