Is It Possible To Register To 2 Different Programs (Friend Finder Network + Pussycash)?

polopolo Posts: 2Member
Dear Payoneer Team, I'm facing some issues to register to the Friend Finder Program. I currently have a payoneer account throught the Pussy Cash Affiliate platform, but today I'm also doing business with Friend Finder Network so I also would like to receive my friend finder commissions on my payoneer account, but I can't open or link the Frind Finder account to my original account. I tried to register but it says "user already exists". Could you please help me with that? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

Are you looking to receive payments from Friendfinder via our local bank transfer service, or to a Payoneer card? If you select Payoneer as your payment method for Friendfinder, you will be directed to an online application page. On the right-hand side of the page, you will have an option to link to an already existing Payoneer account (as shown here: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41)

For local bank transfers, simply leave the "card number" field blank.

If you want to apply for the payoneer card via Friendfinder, you need to use an alternate e-mail address then tha one you currently have on file.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • polopolo Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Are you looking to receive payments from Friendfinder via our local bank transfer service, or to a Payoneer card? If you select Payoneer as your payment method for Friendfinder, you will be directed to an online application page. On the right-hand side of the page, you will have an option to link to an already existing Payoneer account (as shown here: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41)

For local bank transfers, simply leave the "card number" field blank.

If you want to apply for the payoneer card via Friendfinder, you need to use an alternate e-mail address then tha one you currently have on file.

Nassim, thank you for your reactivity. Yes I'm trying to receive payments from Friendfinder via a Payoneer card. Is it possible to delete my account (the one i opened via the pussycash platform) so I can open a new one via friend finder (i do not receive payment anymore from pussycash) so i can use my email adress and not an alternate email?.