Card Activation Fee For Indonesia

Ran_THRan_TH Posts: 9Member
I just got my Payoneer card today. Activated it succesfully, and I'm in process to loading money to my card.
FYI I got my card directly from Payoneer -- not from any partner.

I got info from a friend that activation fee for a card that was made through Payoneer is $29.95, and I seems unable to find the correct info anywhere. Perhaps someone or Payoneer staff can give some info what is the actual card activation fee for Indonesia?

Thanks.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Ran_TH wrote:

I just got my Payoneer card today. Activated it succesfully, and I'm in process to loading money to my card.
    FYI I got my card directly from Payoneer -- not from any partner.

I got info from a friend that activation fee for a card that was made through Payoneer is $29.95, and I seems unable to find the correct info anywhere. Perhaps someone or Payoneer staff can give some info what is the actual card activation fee for Indonesia?

Thanks.

You can sign in to your "My Account" page and view all pricing and fees information for your account.

• Ran_THRan_TH Posts: 9Member
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for fast reply, I've checked Pricing and Fees page and nowhere mentioning Card Activation. Or it's just me don't have clear understanding here.
    Do you mean, annual card account maintenance for the first year is applied as card activation fee?
    '
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Ran_TH wrote:

Thanks for fast reply, I've checked Pricing and Fees page and nowhere mentioning Card Activation. Or it's just me don't have clear understanding here.
    Do you mean, annual card account maintenance for the first year is applied as card activation fee?
    '

All applicable fees to your account can be viewed on the "Pricing and Fees" page in your "My Account".

I am sending you a PM with further details.