Considering Payoneer For Freelance

Hi.
I am a freelance writer for a company that is affiliated with Payoneer and that goes by the name of Allwriting.net. I was considering using payoneer as a payment option but had to confirm a few things first.
now i have confirmed details of most of payoneers options in pakistan, your forum has provided very satisfactory answers. The only thing i have left to confirm is about the 24$ activation fees for my country (Pakistan)
Is this still valid, if so, when does this amount get deducted? also my company cites a 9$ activation fee as well, is this seperate from the 24$ or will only 24$ be deducted from me?

thanking you in advance.
Dr. Ahmed

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Dr. Ahmed wrote:

Hi.
    I am a freelance writer for a company that is affiliated with Payoneer and that goes by the name of Allwriting.net. I was considering using payoneer as a payment option but had to confirm a few things first.
    now i have confirmed details of most of payoneers options in pakistan, your forum has provided very satisfactory answers. The only thing i have left to confirm is about the 24$ activation fees for my country (Pakistan)
    Is this still valid, if so, when does this amount get deducted? also my company cites a 9$ activation fee as well, is this seperate from the 24$ or will only 24$ be deducted from me?

thanking you in advance.
    Dr. Ahmed

Hey,

Welcome to our forum.

There are different fees associated with your card, including maintenance fees and the one time activation fee you mention here.

You can view the full list of the fees in your "My Account" under the "Pricing and Fees" option.

To view pricing information before you order the card, please use the Payment Method link on the partner's website you are ordering the card from, to access the Payoneer card registration page.

On the landing page you have access to FAQs and to our Pricing & Fees pages without having to actually order a card.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Dr. Ahmed,

Also, just to clarify, you will not be charged two activation fees, only the one that applies to your country.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer