No Loading Message!

mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
I need help, I had a withdrawal processed from odesk and had wanted immediate load to take place. However, I never received the loading option message, and now guess I am forced to wait 2 days. Please help me, I urgently need to use my funds, Thanks

Answers

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mjessimy wrote:

I need help, I had a withdrawal processed from odesk and had wanted immediate load to take place. However, I never received the loading option message, and now guess I am forced to wait 2 days. Please help me, I urgently need to use my funds, Thanks

Hey,

Welcome to our forums.

You can select the loading method for each payment.

In the "good news email you can choose immediate load.

If you already selected standard loads, you can go back to the email and load immediate from the same link. You can also select "Always Immediate" to have all future loads be immediate loads.

• mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Hey David!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! In regards to your post, I have conducted withdrawals before, and got the "good news email", but now this time, I didnt get any " good news mail" so my problem is I have no idea if my cash has been sent from odesk to payoneer, even though I did receive an odesk withdrawal confirmation email. i had actually contacted Nissim earlier, and it feels so good to have " 2 big boys" helping me out, but honestly I would be grateful If I could just get my cash now, cause I don't know what went wrong. Thanks David!
    :P
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mjessimy wrote:

Hey David!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! In regards to your post, I have conducted withdrawals before, and got the "good news email", but now this time, I didnt get any " good news mail" so my problem is I have no idea if my cash has been sent from odesk to payoneer, even though I did receive an odesk withdrawal confirmation email. i had actually contacted Nissim earlier, and it feels so good to have " 2 big boys" helping me out, but honestly I would be grateful If I could just get my cash now, cause I don't know what went wrong. Thanks David!
    :P

Hello,

I checked your account and don't see any pending payment from oDesk. I suggest you contact them and make sure the payment was sent.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @mjessimy: I've contacted our technical support department, and found no issue with your account that would prevent you from receiving payments.

I am sending you a PM with further details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Hey Guys I've got kinda good news image' /> this morning I received a message from odesk saying my funds have been refunded.. don't understand how but I'll give it another go later. Thanks for all the help, no wonder Payoneer's system is so efficient with guys like you at the helm! Thanks and good day!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it, keep us updated ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • rafadhakarafadhaka Posts: 1Member
    edited May 2017
    My bank transfer shows that the money I had sent from freelancer.com has been processed and loaded but my card balance is showing 0. In this case can I withdraw the money from an ATM? Also to mention that I cannot see any options for loading balance into my prepaid card. Please help. Thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    The user and all related content has been deleted.