Load Times

Hi,
I wanted to ask what the loading times are for loads made on the payoneer website. If someone send me money with a visa or mastercard how long should I expect to wait? Is there some maximum limit?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Well, it can take up to 2 working days (usually less) for the payment to be approved and 2 more days for it to load. :)
    Talia
  • ajhewittajhewitt Posts: 1Member
    Hi there

is it possible to speed up the load time by paying extra? I heard somewhere you can for paying $4.

Thanks

A
    The speed up process is only for partner loads. Private loads need to be manually checked, so they can't be sped up. Usually the process is done within 3 days.
    Talia
  • Talia wrote:

Well, it can take up to 2 working days (usually less) for the payment to be approved and 2 more days for it to load. :)

Yes, within 3 days I have got my most of transaction from Paypal to my US virtual.
    But now I have a delays transaction, please help me (Ticket# LTK52902067029X).
    Hi Zamri,

I'm keeping the ticket open, but just so you know, it takes a few days for PayPal to transfer their funds to us, and they don't transfer funds on the weekend (Saturday/Sunday). We will check for you and get back to you via email, though.
    Talia