Card Sent Confirmation Email

kaidulkaidul Posts: 4Member
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello,
I am from odesk and My card is approved well on 3rd May and I was notified that the estimate date of my card receive is 3rd June, 2012.Well,that is not a problem. My reference number is 1497784. I have also loaded a $23 dollar and also got the confirmation email of the load payment.Everything is good and I have got all necessary response from payoneer.Now I need to know- when the card has been sent to my address, Is any mail sent to me ? Or is the card already sent ? Actually I want to know that whether the card is already sent or not.My email address : [email protected]

Thanks,
Kaidul Islam

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    kaidul wrote:

Hello,
    I am from odesk and My card is approved well on 3rd May and I was notified that the estimate date of my card receive is 3rd June, 2012.Well,that is not a problem. My reference number is 1497784. I have also loaded a $23 dollar and also got the confirmation email of the load payment.Everything is good and I have got all necessary response from payoneer.Now I need to know- when the card has been sent to my address, Is any mail sent to me ? Or is the card already sent ? Actually I want to know that whether the card is already sent or not.My email address : [email protected]

Thanks,
    Kaidul Islam

Hey Kaidul,

Welcome and thank you for coming to our forums.

The card has already been sent to you and June 3rd is the latest estimated date of arrival.

We do not send an email once the card arrives, since the card as sent by standard mail there is no way to track it.

Congratulations on your payment!

• kaidulkaidul Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hey Kaidul,

Welcome and thank you for coming to our forums.

The card has already been sent to you and June 3rd is the latest estimated date of arrival.

We do not send an email once the card arrives, since the card as sent by standard mail there is no way to track it.

Congratulations on your payment!

Sounds good. Thanks a lot, David. I am happy to know it. :)