Paypal A No Go?

mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
Hello everyone, got a new beef to chew :blink: if that statement is correct lol. I would like to verify my paypal account by using my payoneer card, but research into the matter has not been very conclusive. My country allows receipt of payments but no withdrawal methods, so 1. would I be able to transfer funds from paypal to payoneer in order to withdraw? 2. or vice versa? plz dont tell me to ask paypal support, I did one week ago and they " claimed" to get back to be between 24-72 hrs MAX . still waiting on them...
Thanks guys, payoneer rocks! ;)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

If PayPal allows you to add a debit card to your account, you can add your Payoneer card (it's a debit MasterCard card). Note: PayPal makes a test charge to the card when adding it, and since the Payoneer card is prepaid you need to make sure you have available funds on the card, or the charge will not go through.

If PayPal allows you to withdraw to a US bank, you can apply for our US Payment Service. This will provide you with a US account/routing number, which you can use to withdraw from PayPal (and other companies, such as Amazon, Apple, Skrill, Google, and more).

I'm going to send you an e-mail with further information.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

If PayPal allows you to add a debit card to your account, you can add your Payoneer card (it's a debit MasterCard card). Note: PayPal makes a test charge to the card when adding it, and since the Payoneer card is prepaid you need to make sure you have available funds on the card, or the charge will not go through.

If PayPal allows you to withdraw to a US bank, you can apply for our US Payment Service. This will provide you with a US account/routing number, which you can use to withdraw from PayPal (and other companies, such as Amazon, Apple, Skrill, Google, and more).

I'm going to send you an e-mail with further information.

Hey Nissim, I've replied with the necessary info. Approximately how long does it take to confirm this service?