Close Account Without Activité

softwarsoftwar Posts: 3Member
Hi all , i just whant to know for how much month you will close an account without activité ?

I get my account first with Odesk in january and i activated in the end of february , and i didn't find work for me in odesk , so , now i add Infolinks and i will be get payed this month or 45 days after the end of this month .

Can my account still be active ?
For how many months my account will be open ? i get some answers in Facebook telling me 6 months .

Thanks .

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    softwar wrote:

Hi all , i just whant to know for how much month you will close an account without activité ?

I get my account first with Odesk in january and i activated in the end of february , and i didn't find work for me in odesk , so , now i add Infolinks and i will be get payed this month or 45 days after the end of this month .

Can my account still be active ?
    For how many months my account will be open ? i get some answers in Facebook telling me 6 months .

Thanks .

Hey,

Thanks for coming and visiting our forum.

You can always check if your account is active or not by trying to log in to your "My Account" page. If you are able to log in then your account is active and if it blocks you, it will give you a message.

I see that your account is currently active and able to receive payments.

• softwarsoftwar Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Thanks for coming and visiting our forum.

You can always check if your account is active or not by trying to log in to your "My Account" page. If you are able to log in then your account is active and if it blocks you, it will give you a message.

I see that your account is currently active and able to receive payments.

Thank you for your answer i saw tha my account is still open , i sould recieved my first payment in 50 days (45 days after the end of this month) ; so ,can my account still be open ?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    softwar wrote:

Thank you for your answer i saw tha my account is still open , i sould recieved my first payment in 50 days (45 days after the end of this month) ; so ,can my account still be open ?

It should not be a problem. However, if for some reason it gets closed you can easily just contact customer support, tell them you are expecting a payment and they will help you unblock it.

• softwarsoftwar Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

It should not be a problem. However, if for some reason it gets closed you can easily just contact customer support, tell them you are expecting a payment and they will help you unblock it.

Thanks a lot