Send to Card number

godsmack_dmxgodsmack_dmx Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

I have send about 10.3$ to my payoneer credit card through card number from payeer.com in 3/3/2014 and it said that the operation was successful but on my payoneer page my balance is still the same 0.15$.

Does this money will show in my payoneer account balance or it will be available only on the card itself and it will be show in ATM machines?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi, we don't see any payment received on our end. Please make sure that it was sent.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• godsmack_dmxgodsmack_dmx Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Hi, the transaction was refused by Payoneer and the money went back to my account in payeer.com.

But I want to know if I send money to my bank account in payoneer I will be withdraw it via payoneer master card or there are something that I have to do first?

And does Payoneer master card work in Egypt or no?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Any payment you send using the USPS is directly on your card. The USPS is linked with the card. You can withdraw at any ATM that accepts prepaid debit MasterCard.

The card works in Egypt.

Romi

Hi

Can you provide me with an ATM location here in Egypt that are confirmed to work with Payoneer MasterCard cause I tried over seven different banks ATM machines and it didn't work.

My balance here in my bank account is .015$ and when I go to the ATM I ask for balance inquiry all of them says ((we can't complete your request please contact your bank))

So is there a verified ATM in Egypt thats work for sure please tell me where I can find it.

And so many thanks for your help. 

Hi,

Please note that in order to check the balance there is also a fee we charge - you don't have sufficient funds to check this. If you have funds, the card should work with any ATM that accepts prepaid debit MasterCard.

Romi

edited March 2014

Hi,

How much is the fees you are charging for checking the balance?

Can you also help my with this:

jdez.jpg

What does this mean? and I didn't request anything

And thanks a lot for the help.

Hi -

You can see this in your list of fees, you have a full list in your Payoneer account. Checking the balance costs $1.

Regarding your USPS, after reviewing the details you provided, and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we were unfortunately unable to approve your application for the service.

Please note: this does not affect your Payoneer account status or card usage. You can continue to receive payments from companies worldwide that pay with Payoneer.

Romi

edited March 2014

I have send 9.82$ from paypal to my Payoneer bank account and it was Payment Cancelled. Is there something wrong with my account here?

After reviewing the details you provided, and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we were unfortunately unable to approve your application for the US Payment Service.
    Please see the terms & conditions: https://pubs.payoneer.com/files/tc/TermsPayoneerUSPaymentService.pdf (specifically section 5)

Romi

I have read the terms & conditions and I don't see myself in section 5. So what's wrong what's the information that I provided to you that's looks suspicious to you and if it does could you tell me which part of it cause I need to make this transfer really fast and I don't see any harm for you or me in accepting those transfers.

And thanks. 

Hi,

In section 5, prohibited services: • Digital currency;

In your questionnaire you specified that your business has to do with Bitcoin. We cannot support this.

Romi

The business with Bitcoin is finished away to far before even sending money to Paypal to fund my Payoneer account. The money that i transfer is for me to withdraw here in Egypt not for buying or selling Bitcoin.

So what's gone be, will you accept the payment or no?

Thanks.

In this case - please reply to the email the USPS department sent you and ask to reapply. Try explaining exactly what you do, what payments you intend to receive and from which companies. I cannot assist with this, you'll need to speak with them through email.

Romi

Hi Romi

I have talked to the support through online chat about enabling the USPS last Monday and he asked for a screen shot of my Paypal account and I provided it. But since then there is no replay from him and the USPS wasn't enabled yet.

Could you help me to find what's going on?