Problem

bargaoanbargaoan Posts: 1Member
please read
i recived some money about 5 hours ago from livepimpin.com and they are still processing card load,usualy when i recived some money they are load on card in less than half hour,im really worry about that becouse sice i have my card(1 year ago) i recived a lot of money from many companies and never happened this,so is an error or what?

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    bargaoan wrote:

i recived some money about 5 hours ago from livepimpin.com and they are still processing card load,usualy when i recived some money they are load on card in less than half hour,im really worry about that becouse sice i have my card(1 year ago) i recived a lot of money from many companies and never happened this,so is an error or what?

Hey,

If this is still an issue, please send me a PM with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into the matter for you.

• kharakukharaku Posts: 1Member

I am having this same problem, its been saying processing for 5 hours normally it loads within 1 hour (it charges me 2.50 to do that).

Pretty worried about it.

• sjsunsjsun Posts: 5Member
    edited May 2013

i am having the same issue here..i ordered immediate load around 3 hours ago, but still it says "Processing Load Payment"

Someone please fix this problem asap, i am bit worried too..

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Thank you for letting us know.

We are aware of an issue that may be causing delays in the immediate funding of payments.  We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to have this fixed quickly.

• Evgeniy_OZEvgeniy_OZ Posts: 3Member
    I'm also experiencing this problem right now with payment ID 22430171...