Receiving Money through Payoneer

ErinErin Member Posts: 2

I am new to Payoneer use and there are questions I want some answers :)

First off, I am planning to create a Donation Box on my site, supposing I would, how can I receive money and let the people who donates put the money on my Payoneer account? Should I give them my Payoneer card number?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

Hi,

Please do not share your card number with anyone, not even a Payoneer employee.

Payoneer is focused on payroll and payout services. 

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ErinErin Member Posts: 2

I am aware of the US Payment Service. I have another question, supposing I want them to send me money, of which way is the best route? What does the sender need to know to send me the money? Would they need my Bank Routing Number?

I wanted to have the money directly sent to my Payoneer account.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The US Payment Service is only for US companies. Individuals cannot pay you using these bank details and this service.

The only service where private clients can pay you is through our private loading service, which is only open for active account holders. Active means those who receive payments from partners and/or USPS continuously, over time.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter