i would love payoneer to work with bubblews

I would love to see payoneer partner with bubblews to process payment via USPS. It would be very easy for countries that do not support Paypal or have limited access to paypal as bubblews provides only paypal as the payment processor now. It would be great if payoneer could work it out. I have mailed payoneer many times regarding this but they ask me with the information which i don't know and the support team at bubblews do no provide me. Hope I can see this happen as I am earning a good amount from bubblews but i need to depend on paypal and I am always worried about my Paypal getting limited.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion! If you have any contact we can speak to there, it would help us.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• David MDavid M Posts: 4Member

I also work on bubblews.com and once in a month, I can redeem $50; I would even make more but am afraid of PayPal

Is it possible P.M the e-mail contacts because am afraid, I may not be able to supply someone e-mail address in the forums.

I appreciate all your support payoneer.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi David,

You can definitely PM us with information.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• subodh65subodh65 Posts: 2Member

The only contact i can gather is there email address which i have already provided to payoneer through mail. But payoneer team asked for contact telephone number, which i don't have and neither do they provide the info.