Payoneer Account Verification

ShadabShadab Posts: 1Member

Hi all, I feel great to be part of this great forum. Few weeks ago i signed up for payoneer account.
i filled up the forms and received an email saying "We are Reviewing your application". its 4th week to since this email came to me.
 I am a freelancer from pakistan. am trying to have Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard®
Help me guys..Thanks in advance.
apologies for improper English am new here..

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm sorry for this delay in reviewing your application.
    I've forwarded the matter to the relevant department and you should be contacted within 1 business day.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭

Hy , (Sallam)
    Welcome Mate,
    [URDU HELP]
    Yaar late hojata ha , Problem nai ha mill jae ga Accept hojae gi application ASAP
    And
    One more thing , This is WELCOME section so next time if you want to ask any QUEST so post here

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/11-questions

• paulwilliamspaulwilliams Posts: 26Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    helo
  • umamumam Posts: 4Member
    we have a balance of $ 190 and can be withdrawn only $ 28. Where is the rest of my savings. I have not been able to take but the balance is already empty
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    umam said:
    we have a balance of $ 190 and can be withdrawn only $ 28. Where is the rest of my savings. I have not been able to take but the balance is already empty
    I highly recommend you get in touch with our support center as soon as possible to investigate this. There is no amount of fees that can be charged by Payoneer that can explain the difference between the amount received and the amount you have available. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• AchyutAchyut Posts: 2Member
    Hi all, I feel great to be part of this great forum. Few weeks ago i signed up for payoneer account.
    i filled up the forms and received an email saying "We are Reviewing your application". its became 2 days but my account is not reviewed since now.
    Please help me
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Please note that the review of ones account can take 3-5 business days.