Pay To Payoneer Non-Us

urockhosturockhost Posts: 1Member
edited May 2012 in Ask The Community
Need help to paid from Paypal to Payoneer Card
Hi every One.
This is first time im here ,i already read some threads but could find my answer and need your help.
I have my business partner from UK (a family member) and im from pakistan,we are accepting payments from Paypal for webhosting and web designing and share our profit .
now i applied 2checkout myself from Pakistan which offer me payoneer and i found it best to collect my profit direct in Pakistan and for customers who can pay via credit card so we care using both paypal and 2checkout.

im maintaining my partners's paypal since 6 years and now 2checkout+payoneer.
my problem is , as paypal i can not withdraw my profit to payoneer and always my partner have to send my profit via western union which cost a lot + withdraw to his bank account and at end i got very small amount.

is there any way i can withdraw my profit from paypal to payoneer so i can activated my payoneer card?
i feel its more cheaper than western union and easy for both of us.
also as 2checkout is already accepting paypal so we are not going to use direct paypal payment as we have decided.
can someone guide or help please?

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    urockhost wrote:

Hi every One.
    This is first time im here ,i already read some threads but could find my answer and need your help.
    I have my business partner from UK (a family member) and im from pakistan,we are accepting payments from Paypal for webhosting and web designing and share our profit .
    now i applied 2checkout myself from Pakistan which offer me payoneer and i found it best to collect my profit direct in Pakistan and for customers who can pay via credit card so we care using both paypal and 2checkout.

im maintaining my partners's paypal since 6 years and now 2checkout+payoneer.
    my problem is , as paypal i can not withdraw my profit to payoneer and always my partner have to send my profit via western union which cost a lot + withdraw to his bank account and at end i got very small amount.

is there any way i can withdraw my profit from paypal to payoneer so i can activated my payoneer card?
    i feel its more cheaper than western union and easy for both of us.
    also as 2checkout is already accepting paypal so we are not going to use direct paypal payment as we have decided.
    can someone guide or help please?

Hey,

Welcome to our forums, it is a pleasure to have you here.

You can receive payments from paypal to your Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service option. I am sending you a private message with further details.