Stuck At Step 2: Approval

sindpripsindprip Member Posts: 3

Hi, I have applied payoneer card about 8 month, I applied it and uploaded my ID in July. But my application still stuck at Step 2: Approval

"Your application is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
Can someone help me?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that only today you uploaded the files that we requested back in July. Please wait, it can take up to 7 business days for the relevant department to review the documents.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sindpripsindprip Member Posts: 3

No, the mail that asked me to upload has been seen by me. Or maybe I forget that time, so I uploaded it today just to make sure if I forget to upload it back then.

Thanks, Romi for your reply

• sindpripsindprip Member Posts: 3

Hello again Romi, my account is still not getting approved. It's been 9 day since I uploaded my ID.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The Accounts Approval Department is currently reviewing this - you should be updated today/tomorrow

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• mbilal007mbilal007 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2016
    Hi,
    I am facing same problem,
    I have applied payoneer card about 1 month, I applied it and uploaded my ID in July. But my application still stuck at Step 2: Approval

"Your application is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
    Please Help me :neutral:
  • ahyin024ahyin024 Member Posts: 0
    hello
    i renew my card about weeks ago but why im stuck on step 2. :'(

''Your application is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days.''

i hope you can do action on this. because i need my new card because i have balance left on my old card since its already expired i cant even withdraw it. :'(

i hope you can help and hope to hear from you soon.

thank you in advance....
    hello
    i renew my card about weeks ago but why im stuck on step 2.

''Your application is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days.''

i hope you can do action on this. because i need my new card because i have balance left on my old card since its already expired i cant even withdraw it.

i hope you can help and hope to hear
    hello
    i renew my card about weeks ago but why im stuck on step 2.

i hope you can do action on this. because i need my new card because i have balance left on my old card since its already expired i cant even withdraw it.

i hope you can help and hope to hear