Missing Information, Please Contact Customer Support

Missing information, please contact Customer Support
Hi,

Its with great disappointment and annoyance that I write this message. On the 20th of May a gentleman I had done some work for uploaded $350 to my account. On the next day the Load status had changed to "Missing information, please contact Customer Support" and the gentleman went through the trouble of sending me an e-mail saying that the payment had not gone through and that he would send the requested information to payoneer.

I patiently waited until Wednesday morning and then decided to write to customer services to find out how long it would take to sort out the issue. I was informed that payoneer had recieved my e-mail, that my ticket number was LTK529020094420X and that someone would get in touch with me. Now its Saturday evening and I still have not received any information what so ever and the annoyingly "Missing information, please contact Customer Support" is still the load status.

The reason I decided to get the Payoneer mastercard was for the assumed ease with which I could receive payments and the quick transfers. With last two payments (including this pending one), this has not been the case. It took 5 days for the funds from my parents to be loaded last time. I have been using it to receive odesk payments and money from parents monthly and have been fine paying the transfare fees (that are closer to extortion now that I think of it) and not to mention the fees for getting cash out. The fact that it has been a week and I have not a clue what is going on (and will be charged about $15 dollars for the privilege once someone at payoneer has decided they have made me wait long enough),I have decided that after this issue is sorted out, I will not be using this service any longer. I think it is much easier for my future clients to make a bank transfer than to upload funds and then go through the hassle of uploading money and then having to provide additional information after a day. The fact that with bank bank transfers I avoid paying transfer and cash withdrawal fees is another added bonus.

Sorry to have to do that.

Kind regards,

Munya

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mastery193 wrote:

Hi,

Its with great disappointment and annoyance that I write this message. On the 20th of May a gentleman I had done some work for uploaded $350 to my account. On the next day the Load status had changed to "Missing information, please contact Customer Support" and the gentleman went through the trouble of sending me an e-mail saying that the payment had not gone through and that he would send the requested information to payoneer.

I patiently waited until Wednesday morning and then decided to write to customer services to find out how long it would take to sort out the issue. I was informed that payoneer had recieved my e-mail, that my ticket number was LTK529020094420X and that someone would get in touch with me. Now its Saturday evening and I still have not received any information what so ever and the annoyingly "Missing information, please contact Customer Support" is still the load status.

The reason I decided to get the Payoneer mastercard was for the assumed ease with which I could receive payments and the quick transfers. With last two payments (including this pending one), this has not been the case. It took 5 days for the funds from my parents to be loaded last time. I have been using it to receive odesk payments and money from parents monthly and have been fine paying the transfare fees (that are closer to extortion now that I think of it) and not to mention the fees for getting cash out. The fact that it has been a week and I have not a clue what is going on (and will be charged about $15 dollars for the privilege once someone at payoneer has decided they have made me wait long enough),I have decided that after this issue is sorted out, I will not be using this service any longer. I think it is much easier for my future clients to make a bank transfer than to upload funds and then go through the hassle of uploading money and then having to provide additional information after a day. The fact that with bank bank transfers I avoid paying transfer and cash withdrawal fees is another added bonus.

Sorry to have to do that.

Kind regards,

Munya

Hello Munya,

I apologize for the delay and understand your frustration.

I see that the payment has been approved and has an estimated load date of May 29th.

Please note, to ensure the safety of the loads we review each load, but once it is approved it takes 2 business days to load to your account.

If you have any questions or we can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us and ask.