For Nissim: Personal Load Curious Problem

JuJuJuJu Posts: 49Member ✭✭
I tried to send you a PM but it says you cannot accept PM
Hi Nissim,
do you remember me? I had a problem with a Personal Load approval around 2 weeks ago... Then it was cleared finally.
Now I am having another problem.
I received on 05/25 two personal loads from a payer.
He should have been paid 100$ so as seen as he made a mistake and sent out one wrong payment of 50$ he sent immediately after another one for 50$ again (14:00 - 14:02).
Payment IDs are 4095259 and 4095266.
Now the point is: first one was approved already (after almost one day, but I guess in the weekend things always proceed slowly), but the second now it's still waiting for approval after almost a day and half!!!
And the strange thing is: I received after those another payment 20USD (ID 4098592) at 15:26 and this is already approved!
Please note that the person that made 2 payments is the same that submitted his documents to your Security Department before, so procedure should be quite fast!
Can you look into the matter and let me know please?
Thanks for your support and have a nice Weekend
JuJu

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

I remember you, thanks for contacting us :) I'll notify our payment department and make sure the payments are reviewed as soon as possible.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • JuJuJuJu Posts: 49Member ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

I remember you, thanks for contacting us :) I'll notify our payment department and make sure the payments are reviewed as soon as possible.

Thanks Nissim,
    also because frankly, 2 days and half for an approval of a payment made by a payer who submitted his documents before already are really too much.
    And please note that the people at chat support should be told they should explain what's going on when they are asked for. Not only reply with "Payment is still under review" because that I can see by myself on my Load List page lol.
    I'm sorry that your recent chat did not meet to your satisfaction. I will certainly have a talk with them. I also apologize for the delay - I will mention it to our payment department.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

I'm sorry that your recent chat did not meet to your satisfaction. I will certainly have a talk with them. I also apologize for the delay - I will mention it to our payment department.

Thank you for your support Nissim,
    I would appreciate a PM, explaining me the reason of such a big delay (Almost 3 days already).
    JuJu wrote:

Thank you for your support Nissim,
    I would appreciate a PM, explaining me the reason of such a big delay (Almost 3 days already).

Nissim, David, or whoever. It's becoming irritating and not professional from Payoneer side.
    For payment 4095266 It's been almost 4 (FOUR) days waiting for approval, and payment 4101884 already 2 days.
    Come on. Is always the same person who sent out the documents 2 weeks ago for another payment. He is using the same credit card. I am tired to wait!
    edited May 2012
    Please someone contact me in private.
    Payment 4095266 changed status after 4 days (!!!) and changed to MISSING INFORMATIONS. I FEEL FOOLED AROUND!!!
    Payer already submitted his documents 2 weeks ago and used the same credit card to pay! WHAT YOU WANT MORE???
    I am losing time and money, or you become able to check your own record or you will be losing customers.
    I am tired to be managed unprofessionally and with approximation EVERY SINGLE TIME!
    Unlock the payment. NOW! And also payment 4101884! I AM TIRED!
    Ticket no LTK529020469817X. I already replied and I will not wait more than 24 hours to close this case.
    P.s. In my opinion, Payoneer collect TOO MANY personal and sensible information from payers and cardholders.
    Don't tell me again is for safety reasons, or Mastercard. If you need to know what is my business, why you not ask since the beginning? I am totally tired with loss of time and money!
    It's really a pity. Payoneer could be really a successful platform, if who works there will do things not only for get money, but also for help users.
    Customer support is a joke. At least until some time ago the forum was helpful. Now also here I see staff will not connect for a full day or more.
    Well, it will be my pleasure to end this nightmare for me and search some company more serious and caring.
    I've spoken with our payment department, and currently see that all private loads received to your account have been reviewed and are pending to be processed (an estimated load date can be viewed on your account page).

Once again, I do apologize for any delay, however please realize that as a registered Money Service Business (MSB) in the US, Payoneer is required to comply with strict rules and regulations when processing private loads. These procedures are in place to ensure the financial security of both Payoneer and our account holders.

Your business is very important to us, and I do hope that you will continue to choose Payoneer in the future.
    Nissim