Stack in step 2 : Approval

MalikaMalika Member Posts: 4
Hello,
I have registered to Payoneer since 11 october 2013, till now I'm in step 2, I need the card ASAP, please what should I do?
Regards!

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Malika,

Please note that we asked you to contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card. We never received a message from you and this is why nothing was updated.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• MalikaMalika Member Posts: 4
    Thank your for your reply, but I was registred by using oDesk, and so far, I still in step 2,in addition I have not submitted any withdrawal .
    My reference number in the system is : 3218671

Hi,

I see that you registered throgh oDesk - we have this in the system. However, we asked you to let us know when you have a payment to withdraw to Payoneer (from oDesk). If you have money you want to transfer, please let us know and your application will be approved.

Romi

But my friends have got their card just in few days after the registration without having a paymement to withdraw.
    Any way, once I have some news I will make you know.
    Thank you!

Each application is individual and we have different internal processes that we follow - I do not have access to this information. I can just see this is the process that we requested from you, for your application. Hope this is resolved soon!

Romi

And why I didn't receive the email to upload my ID documents ?

The Accounts Approval Department reviews every application individually - maybe you will be asked for certain information and documents, and maybe not. They are those who are in charge of the review and approval processes.

Romi