Chit Chat [Urdu ~ English]

Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.OssiMember Posts: 89 ✭✭
edited March 2014 in Payoneer in Pakistan

Sallam Guy's,

First Thanks to @Nissim!
Finally we got a seperate section for PAKISTANI's , If you have any problem or you need any help so freely ask here in [Urdu ~ English]!!
Don't shy and ask about your PAYONEER Section!!

Comments

• aliraza1214aliraza1214 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Ossi Baba wrote on March 14 2014, 7:25 PM: »

Sallam Guy's,

First Thanks to @Nissim!
    Finally we got a seperate section for PAKISTANI's , If you have any problem or you need any help so freely ask here in [Urdu ~ English]!!

I still didn't receive my payoneer card.The given date to me was 3 to 10 march but it still didn't arrive.I am very tense.Please help me.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your card. Please contact support to issue a new card: https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Romi wrote on March 17 2014, 2:34 PM: »

Hi,
    I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your card. Please contact support to issue a new card: https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

I have two questions .first one is that what is the gaurantee that when i order for a new card it will arrive in time and second one is that when i order a new card and my first card is arrived after that then can i cancel the request of second card and activate my first one.Please reply me with your kind support and thanks for your support.

• rizwan143rizwan143 Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    aliraza1214 wrote on March 16 2014, 4:59 PM: »

I still didn't receive my payoneer card.The given date to me was 3 to 10 march but it still didn't arrive.I am very tense.Please help me.

Please wait till friday (21st March). I hope you will get it before friday because it was holidays before & Pakistan Post was on vacation lol.So please wait 4 more days then Issue a new card. :)

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    aliraza1214 wrote on March 16 2014, 4:59 PM: »

Ali Raza , Contact here , they will shipped a new card for you with in 4-6 days
    https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx
    And take it easy , PDC is shipping through regular mail so it take time and i am also waiting for my PDC so dont take tens!!
    Enjoy your stay here :)

rizwan143 wrote on March 17 2014, 5:56 PM: »

Please wait till friday (21st March). I hope you will get it before friday because it was holidays before & Pakistan Post was on vacation lol.So please wait 4 more days then Issue a new card. :)

PDC is sent by regular mail and you will get your card by TCS not a Pakistan Post !!

Ossi Baba wrote on March 17 2014, 8:34 PM: »

Ali Raza , Contact here , they will shipped a new card for you with in 4-6 days
    https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx
    And take it easy , PDC is shipping through regular mail so it take time and i am also waiting for my PDC so dont take tens!!
    Enjoy your stay here :)

PDC is sent by regular mail and you will get your card by TCS not a Pakistan Post !!

Hello.Mr Ossi actually today I have received my payoneer card on 28th of march which was (I think) expected to arrive between 3 to 10 march.Actually I ordered a new card on 21st of march whose arrival date was 3 to 10 april.So what should I do now and how to cancel my request for new card so that I can use my old card which was arrived today.Thanks in advance

aliraza1214 wrote on March 28 2014, 9:14 AM: »

Hello.Mr Ossi actually today I have received my payoneer card on 28th of march which was (I think) expected to arrive between 3 to 10 march.Actually I ordered a new card on 21st of march whose arrival date was 3 to 10 april.So what should I do now and how to cancel my request for new card so that I can use my old card which was arrived today.Thanks in advance

Nice , that you get your PDC
    Now ,
    Listen , Just activate your PDC , Payoneer will cancel your request!!
    Go on your account and activate it !

Ossi Baba wrote on March 28 2014, 9:52 AM: »

Nice , that you get your PDC
    Now ,
    Listen , Just activate your PDC , Payoneer will cancel your request!!
    Go on your account and activate it !

Thank you, I have activated my card.

• Muhammad A.AliMuhammad A.Ali Member Posts: 15

my old card arrive date was march 3/2014 to march 3/10/2014

not received contacted support they issued me a new card

now arrive date is  april 3/2014 to march 10 

im waiting :)

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on April 2 2014, 12:43 PM: »

Try a good address :p

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on April 2 2014, 12:43 PM: »

Lol , Ali !!
    I am also waiting for it!!
    Mine date is also 3/4 - 10 /4

Ossi Baba wrote on April 2 2014, 8:21 PM: »

Lol , Ali !!
    I am also waiting for it!!
    Mine date is also 3/4 - 10 /4

mine still not here 

u got your card?

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on April 5 2014, 9:21 AM: »

mine still not here 

u got your card?

Nah :crazysmile: :growl:

Ossi Baba wrote on April 5 2014, 11:21 AM: »

Nah :crazysmile: :growl:

mera aj bhi nai aya  2nd card

bas i want to cancel everything slow service

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on April 9 2014, 7:02 PM: »

mera aj bhi nai aya  2nd card

bas i want to cancel everything slow service

No , Bro,
    Listen, They send PDC through a regular mail thats why shipping is slow!!

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing delays in shipping for your Payoneer card. 

As the cards are sent via standard mail, exact shipping time depends on the speed of your local postal system (from the time the card arrives in Pakistan). We are constantly following up with shipping statistics to Pakistan and working with various logistics centers around the world in order to improve the shipping experience. Your feedback is important, so please feel free to continue leting us know about your Payoneer experience.

Sallam Guy's,

First Thanks to @Nissim!

Hello Ossi Baba Assalam-u-Alikum I needed your help.Actually I wanted to know that how to link payoneer debit card with PAYZA.I searched on google and found that there is an option in payza to link card but there is an option to link visa card but no mastercard option given.So I need to know that IS there a way to link my Payoneer card to Payza and receive money through it.Thanks in advance.

aliraza1214 wrote on April 30 2014, 4:47 PM: »

Hello Ossi Baba Assalam-u-Alikum I needed your help.Actually I wanted to know that how to link payoneer debit card with PAYZA.I searched on google and found that there is an option in payza to link card but there is an option to link visa card but no mastercard option given.So I need to know that IS there a way to link my Payoneer card to Payza and receive money through it.Thanks in advance.

Bro , W/S,

If you want to withdraw your payment from PAYZA then its better to attact BANK ATM CARD which you get from your Bank Account like Standard Chartered or UBL (United Bank) etc
    These bank providing ATM Card , By which you can withdraw your payment easily to your account and in my thinking you can't attach PDC into your PAYZA
    FOr PAYZA , you need PMC!!!

Sallam Guy's,

First Thanks to @Nissim!

Hello ,Salam everybody.I wanted to know about withdrawal of money through payoneer card.If I have 53$ in my card and I want to withdraw all money which I can so ,please tell me how much amount should I write in atm machine.

aliraza1214 wrote on June 1 2014, 11:01 AM: »

Hello ,Salam everybody.I wanted to know about withdrawal of money through payoneer card.If I have 53$ in my card and I want to withdraw all money which I can so ,please tell me how much amount should I write in atm machine.

Salaam.. Its better for you to use your payoneer at shopping store / Medical store or Petrol pumps for purchasing goods. It will save your fees for this money :)

• learn.adnanlearn.adnan Member Posts: 1

Hello Sir,

I am from pakistan. and Recently payoneer has dis-abled US payment service for my account, i filled up the questionnaire and sended it via email to them with screen shots. Kindly help me re-enable US payment service for my account...

Support ticket ID: LTK1216102517851X

Thanks

• ZadranZadran Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Hi I am From Peshawar Pakistan i have completed every thing but card not arrieve on given time.. But i am still waitting for my Card..
  • arainaadiarainaadi Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Hello sir,

i have make the two transition from Bank Alfalah $204.22 & $204.22 but the payment has been deducted from my account but i cannot received the money from the ATM, i have also email you the problem, please check out the problem and resolved and return money to my payoneer account as soon as possible, Waiting for your quick response, Many thanks.

Deeply Regards,
    Adeel Hanif,
    From Pakistan.
  • umair_malikumair_malik Member Posts: 1
    Assalam-u-Alikum to all.
    i send many emails at [email protected] and [email protected], But no response from payoneer. i applied on 14 August 2014 and till now my application still pending. 2 times my disscution delete from froum. Please help me.
    My Reference Number: 141014-004504
    My ticket code is LTK1216102851091X
  • HaniyyahHaniyyah Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

I create a account on payoneer at 1017/2014 and my account is approved and i recived a massege from payoneer that your:

Your card is estimated to arrive between 11/03/2014 and 11/10/2014

Today 11/11/2014 but my card not arrived yet.

I am forum Karachi and i put all my detail correct.

Please tell me when my card will arrive.
  • Akhlaq_ahmedAkhlaq_ahmed Member Posts: 2
    Salam! My payoneer application declined i want to know why my application declined.
    My account reference number is 8091005.
    Please tell me what i will do for solve this problem?
  • yasir4yasiryasir4yasir Member Posts: 8
    need help about forget password i dnt have last 4 digits of my account no
  • Muhammad_ShakirMuhammad_Shakir Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    I have a confusing question please answer me.....my nephew has scratched half part of my payoneer card back side sticker but cvv number is still safe can someone please tell me that my card is still valid or invalid. I'm so depressed because i'm from pakistan and it is very difficult to get exchange of my card. Please answer me.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If stores and ATMs are still able to swipe your card, you can continue using it. In addition, you will be able to use the card for online purchases.

If the magnetic strip is damaged and can no longer be swiped, you will need to contact us and have a new card sent out to you.
  • zohaib261zohaib261 Member Posts: 2
    I have a problem i enter my full home billing address but i don't know the police of poyneer to write just street address i write complete address with city name and district name .So poyneer not approve my account now how i can change my billing address i send severals mails but no answer please help me how i change billing address...my account has no edit profile option ........
  • zohaib261zohaib261 Member Posts: 2
    How do I change my address if my Payoneer Account was not approved yet?
    @Zohaib261, If your account has been not APPROVED then you can't login or change your account settings or edit profile.

• ghulamrabani81ghulamrabani81 Member Posts: 2
    Assalam-o-Alaikum
    Bro My application for Payoneer Card has been Declined..I dont know ,why my application has been Declined..?And when i log in "Account Blocked(MA104)" Comes...Please Help Me :(
  • mytutorialtimemytutorialtime Member Posts: 4
    > @ghulamrabani81 said:
    > Assalam-o-Alaikum
    > Bro My application for Payoneer Card has been Declined..I dont know ,why my application has been Declined..?And when i log in "Account Blocked(MA104)" Comes...Please Help Me :(
    Please find attachment and learn solution in urdu
    thanks
    Free Computer Tutorial In Urdu And Hindi
    http://www.mytutorialtime.com/
  • zeeshanhyderzeeshanhyder Member Posts: 1
    sir please help me i had applied for payoneer card but they didnt approve my card beacuase of addrsss problem.i gave them a new address but yet they didnt approve it.now what i do please help me??
  • apkakhadimapkakhadim Member Posts: 2
    hi
    friend koi meri help krega maine card 05 december 2014 aply kia tha or abhi tk nhi aya
  • apkakhadimapkakhadim Member Posts: 2
    :) or mujhy cancel kr k new card aply krny ka pta nhi koi bta skta hai mai kya krun ? :'(
  • mshahbazmmshahbazm Member Posts: 1
    Slam,
    Is there any good way to make paypal account ? as i dont see any way to make account on paypal site, Its not supported in Pakistan , Actually most of my clients use paypal and we can't have paypal account , any help would be appreciated :smile: