Card still not recieved

They said that my payoneer card will arrive at 03/ to 10 match today is 15th march still im waiting for my card

Comments

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited March 2014

Yes Mate,
    Sometime this problem occur's but dont take tens , You will get your card ASAP :)

Just contact with them here for shipping a new Payoneer Debit Card (PDC) for you!
    https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

@Ali , Finally we got our own section so also use that for questions and chitchat's!!

Our Section,
    http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/92-payoneer-in-pakistan/
    Chit Chat,
    http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/15890-chit-chat-urdu-english/

• Muhammad A.AliMuhammad A.Ali Member Posts: 15
    Ossi Baba wrote on March 15 2014, 9:44 AM: »

Yes Mate,
    Sometime this problem occur's but dont take tens , You will get your card ASAP :)

Just contact with them here for shipping a new Payoneer Debit Card (PDC) for you!

@Ali , Finally we got our own section so also use that for questions and chitchat's!!

Our Section,
    http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/92-payoneer-in-pakistan/
    Chit Chat,
    http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/15890-chit-chat-urdu-english/

thanks for help bro and do i need to pay any money for receiving card im worried i didnt knew about fees etc if they take any money for card i will not give anything i thought its free

and tell me can i cancel my request of card?

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on March 15 2014, 11:22 AM: »

and tell me can i cancel my request of card?

No Mate , Why you want to cancel the request!!!
    Listen , Payoneer HEAD OFFICE is in NewYork , They sent a PDC to you through a Regular Mail , It takes time in arriving so please wait
    And contact them again for requesting a new PDC!

In Sha Allah , You will get your CARD now!!
    Thanks!!

Ossi Baba wrote on March 15 2014, 3:09 PM: »

No Mate , Why you want to cancel the request!!!
    Listen , Payoneer HEAD OFFICE is in NewYork , They sent a PDC to you through a Regular Mail , It takes time in arriving so please wait
    And contact them again for requesting a new PDC!

In Sha Allah , You will get your CARD now!!
    Thanks!!

because i think they will charge me to recieve money and they are so slow its been 2 months since i applied  and i got a better way now

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on March 16 2014, 8:14 AM: »

because i think they will charge me to recieve money and they are so slow its been 2 months since i applied  and i got a better way now

Mate , Payoneer is the best (I also dont received my PDC but i am waiting for it because in shipping i know it takes time)
    And second thing PAYONEER not charge high payment in transaction!!

Payoneer charge me only 0.06$ on 5$ transaction and i think its the best rate in Inter-National Transection

Check this pic,

1017151_680899371951091_665082518_n.jpg?

Ossi Baba wrote on March 16 2014, 8:54 AM: »

Mate , Payoneer is the best (I also dont received my PDC but i am waiting for it because in shipping i know it takes time)
    And second thing PAYONEER not charge high payment in transaction!!

Payoneer charge me only 0.06$ on 5$ transaction and i think its the best rate in Inter-National Transection

Check this pic,

1017151_680899371951091_665082518_n.jpg?

thanks for information bro i +rep u         and can u tell me do they charge any fees to recieve card?

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on March 16 2014, 11:33 AM: »

thanks for information bro i +rep u         and can u tell me do they charge any fees to recieve card?

Thanks for your +rep !! :thumbsu:
    They dont charging any fees for receiving , You will get your PDC by Pakistan Local Service (TCS)!!

edited March 2014
    Ossi Baba wrote on March 16 2014, 8:15 PM: »

Thanks for your +rep !! :thumbsu:

i contect them they issued me new card which i will get on 10 april  1 more month wait for me very sad

• kamalmustafakamalmustafa Member Posts: 12

Nahi ayega bhai :) mera bhi nhi aya tha they wont send u from regular mail i pay them 60$ extra for DHL and then they send me new card dont trust payoneer after few time they will blocked your account without any reason because...... of terrorism in karachi 

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on March 17 2014, 12:03 AM: »

i contect them they issued me new card which i will get on 10 april  1 more month wait for me very sad

Ajaega yaar tension na lo thora wait to karna parhta ha!!

kamalmustafa wrote on March 17 2014, 8:12 AM: »

Nahi ayega bhai :) mera bhi nhi aya tha they wont send u from regular mail i pay them 60$ extra for DHL and then they send me new card dont trust payoneer after few time they will blocked your account without any reason because...... of terrorism in karachi 

Bro , My freind get his PDC through Regular Mail and He is using it , He is also living in KARACHI and uska card to block nai hya!! :growl:

Ossi Baba wrote on March 17 2014, 9:31 AM: »

Ajaega yaar tension na lo thora wait to karna parhta ha!!

Bro , My freind get his PDC through Regular Mail and He is using it , He is also living in KARACHI and uska card to block nai hya!! :growl:

time time ki baat hey 90% logo ko regular mail se nhi aya mera 3 dafa nhi aya tha bhai mere then dhl se aya then paise aye and blocked ab jab application deraha ho to 5 dafa declined lol

kamalmustafa wrote on March 17 2014, 12:34 PM: »

time time ki baat hey 90% logo ko regular mail se nhi aya mera 3 dafa nhi aya tha bhai mere then dhl se aya then paise aye and blocked ab jab application deraha ho to 5 dafa declined lol

yar yeh cheez to bohat galat hai why everybody against pakistani like Paypal  etc   they just want to finish us :P

Muhammad A.Ali wrote on March 17 2014, 2:38 PM: »

yar yeh cheez to bohat galat hai why everybody against pakistani like Paypal  etc   they just want to finish us :p

Yeh company usa ki hey and according to politics koi bhi baat hoti hey to usa ka blame pakistan par ata hey and they think we are terrorist 

neteller and paxum and payoneer doesnot treat pakistan in well manner like paypal main mere 500$ stuck hue and skrill walay bhi nhi dete jawab

Ok Guy's,
    And tum logon ka kahin b paiuse stuk hojaen to mujhe btana i will handle that me nikal wadooon ga and yaar mera freind use kar raha ha bilkul sai chal raha ha us ka pass PDC and paypal me use kar raha hn abhi taak to sai ha

Ossi Baba wrote on March 17 2014, 7:58 PM: »

Ok Guy's,
    And tum logon ka kahin b paiuse stuk hojaen to mujhe btana i will handle that me nikal wadooon ga and yaar mera freind use kar raha ha bilkul sai chal raha ha us ka pass PDC and paypal me use kar raha hn abhi taak to sai ha

application approved karvado :P

kamalmustafa wrote on March 18 2014, 7:54 AM: »

application approved karvado :p

Knsi ??
    Link do and paypal me kiya masla hya ha wo b btao!!!

Ossi Baba wrote on March 18 2014, 9:37 AM: »

Knsi ??
    Link do and paypal me kiya masla hya ha wo b btao!!!

yar jab se card block hua hey is k bad se 3 dafa application declined hogai pata nhi q

To apna application number ya refference number

Ossi Baba wrote on March 18 2014, 10:13 AM: »

To apna application number ya refference number

Your Application Reference Number for this matter is: 3883049. latest

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

Hi Kamal - your account and application have been cancelled and closed for undisclosed reasons. We cannot provide you with our services. I'm sorry.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

edited March 2014
    Romi wrote on March 18 2014, 1:30 PM: »

Hi Kamal - your account and application have been cancelled and closed for undisclosed reasons. We cannot provide you with our services. I'm sorry.

that i want to know what is undisclosed reason ? do i belong to taliban or terrorist party or what ? 

No, not at all, this is not what we said or ever implied. The reasons are undisclosed and this is the decision the relevant department has reached. I'm sorry.

Romi

Romi wrote on March 18 2014, 2:47 PM: »

No, not at all, this is not what we said or ever implied. The reasons are undisclosed and this is the decision the relevant department has reached. I'm sorry.

so its mean i cant apply in future right ?

I think , Its better if you not apply again because your card has been closed!!

what about kamal money that he had in his card ?

Mate , I dont think that he lost his money because its not the rule that if your card suspended/cancelled so you lost money!!!
    If he lost his money by suspention so its bad rule of PAYONEER :growl:

No money is ever lost. Any payments that are received and declined by us, are sent back to the sender. We also give a heads up and allow you to withdraw any remaining funds before closing the account.

Romi

I have lost money dear 22$ i have proof already :)

If you'd like me to check your original account and look into this please give me your email address for the account that was closed (not the new ones you registered for).

Romi

Romi wrote on March 19 2014, 1:12 PM: »

If you'd like me to check your original account and look into this please give me your email address for the account that was closed (not the new ones you registered for).

Pvt msg has been sent to you

4 month 

they issued me 2nd card

still not recieved even 2nd card  after checking your speed

i just wana cancel my card and account now tell me how can i do this

Hi Muhammad! I sincerely apologize for this and am sorry to hear! I see that the card was estimated to arrive by today - please check with your local post office and also allow 7 more days to rule out any postal delays (since this might happen unfortunately). If your card doesn't arrive by April 17, please contact us again and we will assist you.

Romi