Withdrawing Problems!

DeeDeeDeeDee Posts: 2Member
Hello there! I encountered some problems with withdrawing the money from my account.The cash machine won t let me get them dispaying a message that my bank doesn t approve the transaction??!! It doesn t even let me check the balance.I tried 3 cash machines and in vain!
Generally when u try to make some transactions at the cash machine and tehy are refused there are some fees that will apply to ur main funds.But no fees applied to my funds, in my payoneer account it seems the whole amount of money is in there.In "View Transactions" none of my lastest trasactions appears ( the latest being the ones that were refused today ).
Can anybody explain to me what is going there?
I sent a mail to customer support but will take up to 3 days to have an answer and i need the answer today!
I waited to talk to some support online on live chat but seems like i ve been waiting for an hour since the live chat has been opened and nobody talks to me .Keep dispaying "Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.".C'mon ..it s been one hour..i ve been here since the chat has been opened.I do not believe nobody is available for me unless they are busy with smth more imp than according assitance to their customers or maybe it s only one operator??? Then u should inform customers about that...that it might take up to a few hours?! to catch an online operator?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DeeDee wrote:

Hello there! I encountered some problems with withdrawing the money from my account.The cash machine won t let me get them dispaying a message that my bank doesn t approve the transaction??!! It doesn t even let me check the balance.I tried 3 cash machines and in vain!
    Generally when u try to make some transactions at the cash machine and tehy are refused there are some fees that will apply to ur main funds.But no fees applied to my funds, in my payoneer account it seems the whole amount of money is in there.In "View Transactions" none of my lastest trasactions appears ( the latest being the ones that were refused today ).
    Can anybody explain to me what is going there?
    I sent a mail to customer support but will take up to 3 days to have an answer and i need the answer today!
    I waited to talk to some support online on live chat but seems like i ve been waiting for an hour since the live chat has been opened and nobody talks to me .Keep dispaying "Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.".C'mon ..it s been one hour..i ve been here since the chat has been opened.I do not believe nobody is available for me unless they are busy with smth more imp than according assitance to their customers or maybe it s only one operator??? Then u should inform customers about that...that it might take up to a few hours?! to catch an online operator?

Hey,

Please PM me the e-mail address on your account, and I will look into this for you.

Live Chat is available right now as well, if you'd like to speak to a CS operator live.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • DeeDeeDeeDee Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Please PM me the e-mail address on your account, and I will look into this for you.

Live Chat is available right now as well, if you'd like to speak to a CS operator live.

Thanks,

Thx for ur message but in the meantime i finally found an operator and talked to him.The problem hasn t been fixed yet..
    Customer support said that might have been some issues with the MasterCard connection ( in case that other ppl encountered the same problem) and will have to try withdrawing again later.If the problem persists i ll send u a PM, Nissim.
    Have a great day1