Private Loading And Not Refunding

Dear Sir,

I want to know what's going on with my transaction. My Reference number: LTK52901160333X. The last attempt to load my card was at the beginning of the month of June, but still I haven't received any message from Payoneer to tell me what has happened. They asked documents from the loader that were sent but since 15 June I have been sending mails asking the status and nobody has replied any of my mails. The last thing you said was that the docs were forwarded to your payment department.

If you are not going to load my card I want at least to receive a notification about it and also why after more than 20 days you have not refunded the amount to the loader. How my loader can resend the money if he still haven't received the money refunded from Payoneer. Can you tell me the exact day the money was sent back to the loader?

I hope this time I can have a clear response to what's happening.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Since it is Saturday and we are out of the office (only support is working), I can;t talk to the person in charge of the private loads, but I have emailed and will get back to you as soon as I can.
    Talia
  • spanishtspanisht Posts: 2Member
    Talia wrote:

Since it is Saturday and we are out of the office (only support is working), I can;t talk to the person in charge of the private loads, but I have emailed and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you Talia. I have received the e-mail with the information.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Great :-)
    Talia