Questions On Transactions

zsowdazsowda Posts: 9Member
Maintenance fees, number of transactions
Hi there,

I've just checked my prices & fees and noticed that there is only $1.00 maintenance fee (instead of $3.00) if there are over five transactions in a month.

But what is a transaction exactly? Only cash withdrawals and purchases included or is it counted too if I get a payment? So if I receive money from your partners two times and made three purchases in a month, will I pay only $1.00 maintenance fee? Also, are card loadings included?

And when will I pay the maintenance fee? At the end of the month? It doesn't seem so. I've already paid $3.00 for this month (right after I received my first payment) as I only received one payment and made one purchase. What if I make another 3 purchases until tomorrow? Will you refund me $2.00 (to pay only $1.00 fee) or what happens?

Thanks

Comments

• Prince14Prince14 Posts: 15Member
    When you login to your Payoneer account, click General Information then View Transactions. All the debits/credits that appear there are the transactions. I believe David or Nissim can confirm this.

I do not think you can get a refund of fee once it is paid for the month.
  • zsowdazsowda Posts: 9Member
    Thank you Prince14, however I'd prefer if I could get an official answer on all of my questions.
  • zsowdazsowda Posts: 9Member
    May I get an answer? :rolleyes:
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    As Prince mentioned (thanks!), a transaction would be any purchase or cash withdrawal. So if you meet the minimum transaction requirements in June, for example, the monthly fee for July would be reduced.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer